Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danielle

Options
  • 05-01-2007 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

She's slow and a WAG. Best of a bad bunch too. Hope she wins. Or Jo from S Club. The rest are headwrecking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I've backed H to win 11/2 (five and a half to one). That Danielle is a dope, she wont win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

apperently she has an iq of like 150.............

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

.150 maybe? She's a fool, that's why I love her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Can't wait for classic Jade in conversion with her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

see seems a bit daft but yeah she got one of the top marks or something on the bbc test the nation show so it must be a bit of an act

• Advertisement

or may be naturally intelligent and never applied herself?

Karen Carpenter is a band?! :D she's a legend, the dark horse is gonna win it I hope. Prefer to all of them, I know I'm still young enough but Face is nothing special in there really, is he? He WAS a tv legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

You cant wait for something where Jade talks....Wow...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

On the topic of Danielle.... Id hit that! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

Thick as a double ditch but I still give her a go. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

She's slow and a WAG. Best of a bad bunch too.

A vile ignorant f**kwit. No way.
    Or Jo from S Club. The rest are headwrecking.

Ditto the transvestite from S Club 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

Seen as this thread and initial posts were put up here at the start when Jo and Danielle were typical candidates for the 'butter wouldn't melt' awards - I was wondering, what do you think of the two of them now that they have exposed themselves as hateful egotistical bullies?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Yes i started off liking them both but cant stand them now , they are so full of bile towards Shilpa its amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

It's because they have no talent and she does........they are pretty but she's absolutely stunning.....need I go on? They're jealous, insecure little b1tches. Kick them out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

It was PATHETIC watching Danielle squirm and grovel in the diary room tonight when confronted about saying Shilpa should "F*ck off home".

She also said that it brightened up her day no end.

&

That Jade's mother would be very proud watching her at home.

She was like a kid who isn't sorry or remorseful but has been caught and has 2 seconds to come up with an excuse. More often than not a kid would say "I don't remember doing/saying that" which is EXACTLY what she came out with.

SAD SAD SAD SAD

SHILPA TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!1

Her and Jo are now in my bottom 4 definitely. Jade and Jack then Danielle and Jo. Danielle could've won it if she hadn't sided with Jade, bad career move. I'd say she could even get dumped by Teddy now since the whole football against racism thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

She's slow and a WAG. Best of a bad bunch too. Hope she wins. Or Jo from S Club. The rest are headwrecking.

oh i don't know, she really let her self down...badly,
    she is nothing more that common muck,
    and that wan Sclub, wow she really showed her true self as well, evil little so and so.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

It was PATHETIC watching Danielle squirm and grovel in the diary room tonight when confronted about saying Shilpa should "F*ck off home".

She also said that it brightened up her day no end.

&

That Jade's mother would be very proud watching her at home.

She was like a kid who isn't sorry or remorseful but has been caught and has 2 seconds to come up with an excuse. More often than not a kid would say "I don't remember doing/saying that" which is EXACTLY what she came out with.

SAD SAD SAD SAD

SHILPA TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!1

Agreed, I was surprised that BB said that to her, it was almost like they were in some way trying to let her know that she's being perceived as a racist, without actually sitting her down and telling her what was going on on the outside.. They should have just left her to it... enough rope and all that :rolleyes:

Miss GB my ar*e... Some ambassador she would have been..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

Mexicola wrote:
    Thick as a double ditch but I'd still give her a go. :D

I fully retract this earlier statement by me. I dont think I'd be able to bring myself to ride a racist pig like that.

Watching her side with Jade last night along with that ejit Jo, made me want to f*ck the tv out the window in frustration. Poor Shilpa. And then come crawling back in the diary room when asked why she said that... why why why did they even ask question her about it. They should have let Davina ask her that when she came out.

If she's still going out with Teddy, I really hope he dumps her ass when she gets out. She's a complete retard.

nah.......teddy wont know whats going on............hes hasnt been able to year for about a year now............and he dont read the tv subtitles that well............

• Advertisement
Advertisement