Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Metro

Options
  • 05-01-2007 5:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

Digiweb Metro

Seems like I can get this service [it's listed directly under Dublin, Oldtown which is practically beside where I live] :)

Just to confirm if it is available tommorow, but my point of creating this thread is:

Is this service any good? The "Metro" Package [3MB Download, 512kpb Upload, 36:1 for 35 Euros seems decent].

Anyone using or used their service before mind telling me their experience of it please [most interested in whether it's decent for online gaming at least :p ]?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Excellent service for me anyway. No complaints.

however, if ya look over the BB forum, there have been problems for folks connected to the 3Rock mast.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

The what mast? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

my sis has Metro in Athlone and I've played CSS on it with pings of 25-45 on a lot of servers so I would recommend for games alright. There are some problems at the moment accessing some webpages (RTE, MSN to name but a few) but an engineer told me today it is only affecting athlone. :rolleyes:

Advertisement