Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anybody selling a drysuit?

• 05-01-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

im looking to buy a dry suit.

im 5'11" and size 11 boot.

if any1 is doing a clearout let me know

thanks in advance

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

Rick,

I was just browsing Buy and Sell and there are a few for sale + a guy in Donegal selling them for AFAIK €300 approx. He claims he will deliver.

Benny.

http://www.buyandsell.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

nice one dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

I have a ND neoprene for sale. Should fit no bothers. It's about 3 years old and in okay nick. Would be looking for about €200

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

where u located? id like to have a look at it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 morsnowski

Not sure you are still interested but I got a nice Polar Bear TRILAM with undersuit. i'm in Dublin if you wanna have a look. I'm 6"2 and I fit in but just, so should be optimal for you since TRILAMs are supposed to have ample space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭yankinlk

How much are you lookng for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 morsnowski

€350 or a little more if you want too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Scuba.ie

I have an Aquatek membrane for sale. Height should be ok, around the chest is large (mens), so that may be an issue. Looking for €600. Less than a dozen dives on it.

Advertisement