Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

inspiron 9300

• 05-01-2007 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

im having a lot of trouble with viewing content on my laptop the last few months. sometime on certain sites i cant see a thread where ive just posted and on bebo pages i cant see flash videos or widgets (IE photo slideshows) i have adobe flash installed and shockwave as there are loads of bebo sites and youtube where ive no problem accessing content. its very strange. im wondering is it maybe IE7? i have ie7 installed on my desktop dell pc and i can see everything on that but when i view the same page on my laptop i see only some content on the page!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It sounds like some settings on IE7 on the laptop. Check out the Internet options and compare each one with the Desktop.

This isn't really a laptop specific problem, more a Windows/IE problem, so I'm moving it to the Windows forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

nice one mate never thought of that....cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

unfortunatly no joy...have posted on microsoft site aswell and no joy there either. I think i'll just convert back to IE6. although i think i tried this already before and it was nasty. or else ill install firefox.

Advertisement