Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendatinos please

Options
  • 05-01-2007 12:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

friend of mine is looking for the best unmetered , lowest cost broadband , reliable provider that can be gotten in the chapelizod area

anyone any recommendations as the only two i've been with is the bad NTL service and the slow but at least reliable eircom

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Smart or BT Business Broadband in my books, :)

I can certainly say BT Business is unlimited as I had it for over 18 months, used to pay 45e for it but you have the option of doing a ULMP unbundle on your telephone line so its changed to a data only line and you no longer pay eircom for line rental so its a decent deal :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

cool thanks for that cabaal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

actually does anyone know if smart or BT business broadband is available in all of the clondalking areas?

Advertisement