Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a Debt Collector?

Options
  • 05-01-2007 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

Hi

Has anyone used a debt collector to call in to someone who owes a valid invoice and keeps taking the pee about paying.

I used to do my own debt collecting, calling out and getting the cheque, but its best as a business owner not to do this, and be too hands on. (ahem!)

I gave one debt to a pack of clowns called Briddock Sullivan, and they gave me the worst serivce, and could not collect a debt off an old lady!!! In fact they over charged me, and have refused to give me back a refund for the over charge amount! Thats one I am going to call into myself! Imagine having to debt collect yourself off a debt collection agency who are trying to screw you! :rolleyes:

Has any one else used Debt Collectors to deal with bad debts and liars?

Thanks

G

Advertisement