Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eye Opening Statistics?

Options
  • 05-01-2007 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

A few statistics you might not know...

43.7% of all statistics are made up right on the spot (I don't know if that means you can discard almost 44% of the following?!)

23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks. (And you thought noone would catch you!)

40% of all people who come to a party snoop in your medicine cabinet. (I'm getting a lock for mine!)

99% of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as jack-o-lanterns. (That's really kinf of sad... for the pumpkins!)

And finally....

85% of men who die of heartattacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives.

Now, let that one be a warning! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Also,

People open their eyes 12% more than closing them!

^^Now thats an eye opening statistic for ya!!! (regardless of whether or not that falls into the 43.7% or not)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A few statistics you might not know...
    23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks. (And you thought noone would catch you!)
    heard something about the last two weeks of the year being the busiest for photocopier repairs due to office parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

85% of men who die of heartattacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives.
    On that note; three popes have died while having sex (hopefully not at the same time).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Who says you can't learn anything from this board, thanks for the info lads. :D:D:D

Advertisement