Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2007 Patch

Options
  • 05-01-2007 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, just downloaded the patch and when I went to use it, it said C://Documents&Settings/etc./Fm2007 Patch.exe is not a valid Win32 application. What do I do now? Should I download it again and keep it as it is and not change the name? Any ionfo would be helpful, Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Just download it again and replace the file, probably wasn't downloaded properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Have done that so. Didnt change the name and it works perfectly now. Cheers. Was wondering why it only went to 14mb first time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Does it really fix the Rooney bug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalli.S

Stupid question but what is the Rooney Bug......??

And by the way, hasd anyone else found that if you are a championships side then you can sign players on loan all year round. This aint right is it??

His 2 match international ban never goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

And by the way, hasd anyone else found that if you are a championships side then you can sign players on loan all year round. This aint right is it??

No, AFAIK, you can loan players the whole time, but I think that may only be domestically.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

Brian017 wrote:
    His 2 match international ban never goes.

It went in my game after I downloaded the patch and started a new game. His first international match back he broke his leg! :(

Not save game compatable then? :(

Advertisement