Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1pw folds

• 05-01-2007 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

just saw this on ukff
    It is with the deepest regret and sadness that 1PW Promotions Limited announces today the company has ceased trading, effective today, and has entered into liquidation.

The cease of trading is effective immediately, and thus all future dates, including the January 13th No Turning Back show, are sadly cancelled.

On behalf of 1PW Promotions Limited I want to extend our heartfelt apology to anyone inconvenienced or disappointed by the cancellation of upcoming shows.

Fans who have purchased tickets to upcoming shows can send an e mail to ticketrefunds@hotmail.co.uk . All queries will be dealt with in a prompt and professional manner by our appointed insolvency practitioners.

Any enquiries of a commercial nature should be directed to David Ward, Kaye Littlewood Solicitors, The Blades Enterprise Centre, Forsyth Suite, John Street, Sheffield S2 4SU
    i was supposed to be going to this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ah, that's a pity, they had some good shows with some big names. I'm guessin this might affect the upcoming IWW show too, I think Kid Kash was booked for the 1PW show, but now it mightn't be worth his while making the trip. I hope he does come though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 deathray 4000

i wouldnt say so ive seen him booked for shows from the 12th to the 28th so im guessing hes doing a one month tour of europe like chad collyer did last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ah, that's cool then. The 1PW show probably would've been the biggest show he'd be doing though, so you wouldn't know if it would make financial sense for him now or not. Hopefully he makes it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DublinGangster

Alot of backstage politics contributed to 1pw going into liquidation. Shame it had to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

1PW were just a bunch of marks throwing money they earned elsewhere away to indulge their own fantasies. FACT. They had to clue how to book shows properly. FACT. And just take a look at the product they put on the Wrestlinbg Channel, it was so bad they had to pull the plug on it. Thank god they have finally gone under. Maybe now the UK scene can make a come back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Gauntly's found a new investor according to Meltzer, announcement is tomorrow!

Advertisement