Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you planning on doing next year?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

english n history in trinners....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Changed my mind. Instead of Multimedia in CIT I'm now going for Law in UCC, meaning the pressure is really on. 485 points? Time to climb Mount Improbable...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

^^

But you are not doing the same as me anymore:(

Now I shall point and laugh because you must get high points:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Point and laugh all you want I'm still going for it. Though I could very easily end up doing Multimedia. We'll have to wait and see... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sunflowerz

media studies in maynooth.............maybe. its a long move from home but i think i need to get away anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Hopkirk

Business Information Systems In UCC,
    Looks a good course, The 6 months work experience possibly in America is sweet,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Not a bad course, but its way too Business focused for my liking.
    Not that a bit of business thrown on the side isnt usefull However:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Jam400

Im a sports head trying to get a scholarship to do business in DCU and if that doesnt work out...............****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 evee_03

hopefully...B.Ed in St Pats. if i don't get dat den arts in UCD.
    all i hav 2 do is study!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

business managment in UL or maybe DCU (is dcu any good?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

1huge1 wrote:

Ive heard from loads that DCU is legend for business courses, really highly regarded by employers, and most of the courses have intergrated work placements....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Changed my mind too! Looking at bess in trinity majoring with economics, should get the points and it looks fairly interesting!
    How's your maths?

Economics through BESS FTW :). Except I've two bloody exams tomorrow and I'm on Boards....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

1huge1 wrote:
    do you mean BBS (LM050) in UL, because I'm not familiar with an undergrad management course...I know there's a postgrad one alright...I do BBS...great course..even better now than when I started...I got the last year of the old programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭megs_88

Computer Science in UCC

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

deffering computer science in trinity for a year to take a year off, going to africa for a while then working to buy a car

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

physics & astrophysics @ UCC.

Ditto, hopefully go on to though a Masters/PhD in Stanford after UCC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

Agriculture in CIT/Clonakilty!!! :D im not right in the head at all!!! it would be great if i found someone here who is hoping to do that though......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

theliam wrote:
    deffering computer science in trinity for a year to take a year off, going to africa for a while then working to buy a car
    Strangely enough, that's exactly what I had in mind. However, I've decided to wait until I'm older and more mature to go to Africa(voluntary work I presume?) and to do my CS course first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Trinity is my first choice, but the whole foundation maths means I'm wasting my first choice...suppose I'd better move Social Care up a bit then!

Advertisement