Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the biggest bet you ever put on?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭larsson7

Mine was €20,000 Aussie's to beat England In cricket @ 1/2.

Well done on that bet mate. I was backpacking Canada last summer and hadn't a cent to my name but the Aussies were 8/13 at the time for the Ashes and at the time Itaught it was the best bet I'd ever seen, tried telling my mates but cricket is like chess to them. 1/2 was still decent but by the time I got back 4/11 was the best so felt I ha d missed out and wasn't going to get on. It was free money, I'd say you never had a doubt.
    As for Celtic next season, I did get back in time when they were 5/6 at the beginning of September. Went straight to my bank got a loan of €7,000 and threw it all on. I reckon you'll get 4/6 for next season as the Huns look more threatening with Smith and loads of money in the summer.

Advertisement