Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your connection to server is lost...

Options
  • 05-01-2007 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

So got back into BF2 recently after about a year and been happily gaming for last 10 days. However since yesterday evening I am been unable to connnect to any/all BF2 servers. The servers update fine in the ingame browser but once the map has loaded and I hit connect I automatically go back to the main list again and I get the message "Your connection to the server is lost"

I don't think I have changed any of the settings, my net access is fine....any suggestions as to what it could be? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Patch?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Xaniaj

Just to say I (semi) solved this. My patch was fine, it seems its a somewhat common problem...just have to mess around with the Affinity everytime I play now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

This is has happened to me alot lately! Like atleast twice throughout the night whenever I play!

I would be half way through a round and it would freeze up(moving slighty) then freeze totally and bring me back to the server list :(

but, when I connect back up my score is still the same :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

guys this seems to be a common problem, it happneds to me sometimes it may depend on the server on internet connection at the end of the day thers nothing
    we can do til they bring out ANOTHER pacth!

Gamercard Sig

1eyedalterboy.png

Advertisement