Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

[Help]Nissan Almera Hatchback Sport '04 - need 3 parts.

Options
  • 05-01-2007 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.
    Thought I'd ask on here for a bit of advice.
    I have a hatchback Almera sport. Im looking to buy the following:

1) Mudflaps. (tidy ones)
    2)Clear wing indicator lenses.
    3)Windbreakers (front and rear).

I have a few questions about all of the above.
    Do they have to be Nissans own?
    How much should I expect to pay for them?
    Where would I get a good price? (online and offline)
    Easy fit? - Where do I start when fitting?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Loobz wrote:
    Hi guys.
    Thought I'd ask on here for a bit of advice.
    I have a hatchback Almera sport. Im looking to buy the following:

1) Mudflaps. (tidy ones)
    2)Clear wing indicator lenses.
    3)Windbreakers (front and rear).

I have a few questions about all of the above.
    Do they have to be Nissans own?
    How much should I expect to pay for them?
    Where would I get a good price? (online and offline)
    Easy fit? - Where do I start when fitting?

Thanks.

Get them all off ebay. They dont need to be Nissan ones. I bought hardened mudflaps, specifially shaped for the car. (Mate fitted them as I was away at the time) I also just recently bought wind deflectors. Takes around 10 seconds to put them in! Clear wing indicators, I have them already (06 model), but they are availabe on ebay aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Why do you want windbreakers? They look woeful. Is wind noise that much of a problem?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

i got them because i do alot of driving and opening the window on the motorway is a little off putting! The ones I got were small black ones, as is the colour of my car, so they do look like part of the car

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

http://www.partsgateway.co.uk

Worth a look. It's a site that you outline your art requirements & traders get back to you with availability & price quotes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Get all of them in halfords, got a set of flaps for my car 99 almera, fitted grand, i have seen the reflectors there also, check bluebell ind est for the indcators, in suped, in Hutton and Meade in Blanch this morn, getting a tail lamp for the passion wagon, only seen the reflectors there, i assume they are expensive though.

-VB-

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Mudflaps and wind deflectors both available from any motor factors. Mud flaps about a tenner for a pair, wind deflecters 75 for front ones, little less for rear ones (wouldn't bother with rear ones). Clear indicators would be from ebay or somewhere like halfords.

Here, have a look on ebay at some indicators.
    Clicky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Thanks everyone for the replies. Will have a look see. If I need any info/help, I will let u guys know. Later.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Had a look in Halfords earlier. No joy. They told me to go to main dealer for mudflaps - they just have rally ones.
    Same for wind deflectors.
    They can order clear side repeaters - cost 40euro, bit steep.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

for Almera-specific mudflaps, a dealer is the best place to go. Clim-Air do good wind deflectors and are available from motor factors.

Genuine indicator lights will be at least 40 quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Try a Nissan dealer. Almera parts are very cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement