Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heard of Unexpect?

• 05-01-2007 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

These came on to my station on Pandora and I was quite surprised cos they seemed sh*te at first but they grew on me in the space of a song. The song I heard was 'Megalomaniac Trees' or something like that.

Anyone here heard more of their stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

In A Flesh Aquarium is a fantastic album. i really like Unexpect.
    they're often too much for some people, due to their sound being along the lines of "organised chaos" at times :p
    i got into the band when i saw a pic of Chaoth, tapping on a 9 string bass and thought "****, i have to check these guys out!"
    3 vocalists, 2 of whom play guitar, often singing in different spectrums, a violinist, a keyboard player, drummer, and a bass player who plays 7 and 9 string bass.

www.myspace.com/unexpect
    Desert Urbania was the first song i heard and i loved it immediately

Advertisement