Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking the mickey

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

The funniest part of that article
    It was clearly a very professional job
    So apparently he's a professional urinal thief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I have to say...one of those would be handy in my sitting room. Sometimes after a couple of cans the toilet may as well be across the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

How much are these worth I wonder? I might start looking into doing it myself:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

He was on CCTV - "urine trouble mate"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

So apparently he's a professional urinal thief.
    I wonder what the hours and benifits are like in that job, do you have to join a union.

• Advertisement

It has flexible working hours, just dont take the pi$$ when you submit your expences each month

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

I'm surprised you actually turned down the opportunity to title this thread "Taking the Piss".... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Police have nothing to go on...

/edit sorry didn't read the op comment

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

What a legend!

I'm surprised you actually turned down the opportunity to title this thread "Taking the Piss".... :D

I did think about it but it was too obvious... I'll let everyone else do that. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,443 ✭✭✭✭Victor

cormie wrote:
    How much are these worth I wonder? I might start looking into doing it myself:D
    New? Or second hand?

1p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

to pee ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭carpenoctem

:confused:

Maybe he's a plumber just doing a little free advertising of his skils?!

Advertisement