Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Psp options

Options
  • 05-01-2007 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

can i do any modding or crap with my version 2.80 psp?

i dont have a clue what to do about firmware and down grading and crap.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

You can downgrade your 2.80 psp, you will need to make sure what model motherboard your psp has. Also it's dangerous and you could easily brick your psp. You'll find everything you need at http://pspupdates.qj.net/
    make sure you know what your doing before trying any of this stuff or you could end up with an expensive paper weight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

what you mean dangerous.................

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭cauliflower69

He means that you can brick it because you'll be writing to the flash of your psp.

SO BE CAREFUL!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭the-lad

You can't get the 1.50 EBOOT from that site, you need an unpatched GTA umd don't you?
    I've been looking for the necessary files for a while now but can't get them anywhere :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

the-lad wrote:
    You can't get the 1.50 EBOOT from that site, you need an unpatched GTA umd don't you?
    I've been looking for the necessary files for a while now but can't get them anywhere :mad:

Send me a PM and we can talk ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement