Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice new suit needed

• 06-01-2007 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi Lads.

Anyone know where I could buy a nice new suit in Waterford city ??

I need one badly...

Cheers for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I know River Island had some nice ones on Wednesday, they were on sale and looked pretty nice!

If your looking for something more formal, try Fitzgearlds or that shop in George's Court, the name eludes me at the minute!

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Minto wrote:
    ...or that shop in George's Court, the name eludes me at the minute!

Tony Roche's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Emmet Foley is v good too, always has a good sale.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im not to sure if BlackTie allow you purchase suits, but iv rented a good few of them before and they provide an excellent, fast and efficent service. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Minto wrote:
    I know River Island had some nice ones on Wednesday, they were on sale and looked pretty nice!

If your looking for something more formal, try Fitzgearlds or that shop in George's Court, the name eludes me at the minute!

Hope this helps!
    They only had mismatched blazers on sale. In other words, only the blazers that they no longer had any trousers for which isn't really a bargain when you look at it like that.

I'd try Emmet Foley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

They only had mismatched blazers on sale. In other words, only the blazers that they no longer had any trousers for which isn't really a bargain when you look at it like that.

I'd try Emmet Foley

I saw blazers and trousers there on Wednesday, maybe they're gone now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Colin - go into Gregory's Mens Wear there across from the Cinema and ask for Greg, always looks after me !

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭windowlicker

gregorys gets my vote too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

yeah go to Gregory's, i've gotten all my suits from him, seems to be only guy who stocks suits in my size (small). Fitzgerald's Menswear on Barronstrand Street is also good, big selection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement