Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K800i Help

• 06-01-2007 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I dunno if this is the forum for it but when i plug the USB cable into my K800i from my PC in order to upload the photos and video's i took they don't seem to upload onto my PC.

I have downloaded Adobe Photoshop, Disc2Phone,etc everything that came on the CD-Rom but it's not happening, anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

What I do is, Plug my K800i in, Select File transfer when It comes up. Give it a minute to load, Then go to my computer and its listed in there as an aditional drive / device, Just open it up and view the files that are on the phone :) Works a treat for me, never bother with software usually myself when it comes to phones, Tends to make things more complicated then nessecary.

I'm presuming your running XP ?

Hj

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

HungryJoey wrote:
    What I do is, Plug my K800i in, Select File transfer when It comes up. Give it a minute to load, Then go to my computer and its listed in there as an aditional drive / device, Just open it up and view the files that are on the phone :) Works a treat for me, never bother with software usually myself when it comes to phones, Tends to make things more complicated then nessecary.

Hj

exactly what i do, the phone memory and the m2 stick come up as separate devices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

The SE software that comes with the phoen has been known to cause crashes on PCs. Just get rid of it and connect by USB cable as described above. Your phonen also charges when connected by cable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

HungryJoey wrote:

Hj

I've already done that and file transfer was like that for an hour and when i clicked on the additional drive there was nothing there, i only have like 3 video's all less than 3 mins long and about 30/40 photos that im trying to upload??

ill give it another go anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Strange one this i moved one of the video's to the phone memory and tried to upload it and it did upload but the rest of the video's and photos didn't so for some reason it doesn't seem to be recognising my memory card, any ideas on this folks?

• Advertisement
Advertisement