Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Missing one tarot card

• 06-01-2007 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi, I bought ' The tatot box' by juliet sharman - burke a few months ago. It is only now that I got around to opening them up but one card is missing. Is this deck no longer any good. Any help would be appreciated. I like the deck cause it is small and compact but don't like the thought of spending moey on a new set for one card. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

What card is missing?

You can do readings or meditations using just the major arcana, provided it's not a major that's missing. Beyond that, write/email the manufactureses to see if they can help...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

More of a consumer issue than a paranormal one, contact the makers.

Of course to humour you I could say there is a reason that its missing! Look at the meanings of the missing card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 JohnAlmer4
    https://itarotreading.net/love-tarot-reading-in-uk/

Hi! It’s frustrating to find a missing card in a new tarot deck, but don’t worry, the deck can still be useful for basic readings, though it won't be as effective for deeper interpretations. You might try reaching out to the publisher or store to see if they can provide a replacement for the missing card.

In the meantime, if you want a complete reading without buying a new deck, you could try an online love tarot reading. There are many reliable platforms that can provide detailed insights and help you while you decide on what to do with your physical deck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,265 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

As it was 17 1/2 years ago, I'm sure they either got sorted or moved on since then. Shilling a site is poor form BTW and against Board rules. I'm surprised you didn't foresee this breach of the rules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I'll just grab my time machine, go back to the time it was posted and return. Shouldn't take more than five minutes….

EDIT - done, can see it there now :)

Post edited by Princess Consuela Bananahammock on

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement