Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone replacment sim card

• 06-01-2007 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭

Hi would you know whats the best way to get a free vodafone replacement sim pack.I lost my sim card and dont want to pay ridiculous money for a simcard but i want the number.Does anyone work for vodafone that can get me one for free.that would be a great help;)
    Hope someone can help
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

You should be able to get a free one from Vodafone
    Dunno about their terms etc but I lost an O2 one a while ago and walked into CPW and they gave me one and called O2 and put me on the phone to verify details. It was up and running in under 5 mins and the girl at O2 told me you are entitled to 4 free replacements a year!!!! I had that one for about 4 years! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Just go into the shoppeh and get a replacement, you shouldn't be charged. You can order one online too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

whisht wrote:
    You should be able to get a free one from Vodafone
    Dunno about their terms etc but I lost an O2 one a while ago and walked into CPW and they gave me one and called O2 and put me on the phone to verify details. It was up and running in under 5 mins and the girl at O2 told me you are entitled to 4 free replacements a year!!!! I had that one for about 4 years! :D
    on o2 you can get 2 before being charged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Tell them it's faulty and they'll generally swap them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Its approx 26 euro to order online. I will try get one for free from carphone warhouse as i think vodafone will charge. I gota replacement sim card from o2 before and it was free.thanks for your help guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

drdre wrote:
    Its approx 26 euro to order online. I will try get one for free from carphone warhouse as i think vodafone will charge. I gota replacement sim card from o2 before and it was free.thanks for your help guys

Last time I got one replaced (about 2 years ago) from voda it appeared on my next bill ~€30 i think...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

30!...vodafone strikes again with their robbing antics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Vodafone actually charge 23.05 not 30.00 for a lost stolen or replacement simcard.
    youre not charged of its an upgrade or a faulty sim.

as for 02 i havent a clue about billpay.i know its free on speak easy and youre not charged for the first two in a 12 month period.
    same for vodafone.

Advertisement