Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the Limerick Blogger gone?

Options
  • 06-01-2007 6:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭

<snip> doesn't seem to be working for me. Everytime I go onto the page im directed to a page that says "Galway James". Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? :confused:

Mod Edit

Hi poxyshamrock

I have received a report that the person who hijacked that address has some malware embedded in the page, therefore I am removing the link as a preventative measure, and advising people to stay away from the old limerick blogger address.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

OK OK I've found it! :p I Prefer the old one though. For anyone that didn't know where it was gone this is it's new address http://www.limerickblogger.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I was just about to post the exact same question. Thanks Poxyshamrock.

I still read the Limerick Blogger even though I live in Galway now. Fair play billy_the_squid!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

oh thats good
    i thought it was gone
    i love having a good read at whats going on in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

OK OK I've found it! :p I Prefer the old one though. For anyone that didn't know where it was gone this is it's new address http://www.limerickblogger.org/

It looks a little scant as everything is set to default while I fix the code in all the posts.

Blogger was becoming unreliable as they were whoring their new beta blogger, and we were 3,100 comments over the limit to transfer over to the new version.

Oh and not all the credit is mine, there are two other boardsies involved in it. they will make themselves known if they wish to do so.

We are also looking for a writer if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

yes I am one of those other two
    ive decided to let people know...
    not really though I wouldn't mind a writer job
    Last time I did that was on gamesmainframe.com oh the memories went well till the site shut down

I bet one of the other guys from boards is karmafaerie im right arent I

• Advertisement
Advertisement