Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA SA : learning to fly (xbox 360 controls)

• 06-01-2007 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Does anyone have any tips for this mission?
    do the xbox 360 controls make it harder than it already is?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Well, all you use on the PS2 is the left analogue stick and X or acceleration, so I would say it's pretty much the same.I got used to flying on my first go, but I know people who didn't so just keep at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

I don't know about the xbox, I have the ps2 version, and in fairness, it took me feckin ages to learn how to fly properly.

On the ps2, you use the left analog stick, the right analog stick(for the hydra), L2 and R2, so I presume that the equivalent shoulder buttons on the xbox do the same thing.

They key is slight movements. If you need to turn left, then move the analog stick slightly left, and maybe a small hit on the left shoulder button as well if the turn is more severe. If you go too far with the analog stick, you'll only have to swing back the other way to compensate for over steering in the first place, which will start you on a slippery slope difficult to get out of, believe me, I know :)

Just have patience with it - once you get it, its the best aspect of the game.

Advertisement