Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donny ejected from House

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

tw@ was only a posh - plastic johnny rotten anyway His " SHOCK " tactics were all a bit sad really.
    he shouldve gone on deal or no deal he might've lasted longer!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Idiot. Even more of an attention-seeker than the usual BB contestant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

What a twat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

and his band are shiite

• Registered Users Posts: 8,820 ✭✭✭SeanW

according to a story I read earlier, he jumped the wall to get away ... can't say I blame him, but what on Earth posesses someone to become a contestant on that show anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Didn't care all that much for him, I have to say. Not exactly a loss!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

he chose to go tbh. he said "im not waiting hand and foot on some moron and her family" and climbed out of the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

what hyproxicry-hes on ****ing big brother for **** sake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

evad_lhorg wrote:
    he chose to go tbh. he said "im not waiting hand and foot on some moron and her family" and climbed out of the house.

I must sheepishly admit that this elevated him by about 1000% in my estimation when he gave his reason. I thought he was a total muppet up to then, like TOTAL muppet! But the idea that he watched her come on and just thought to himself "f*ck this for an act" and headed off, well, I think that's deadly! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

I must sheepishly admit that this elevated him by about 1000% in my estimation when he gave his reason. I thought he was a total muppet up to then, like TOTAL muppet! But the idea that he watched her come on and just thought to himself "f*ck this for an act" and headed off, well, I think that's deadly! :D

I agree with that, pretty crass for BB to issue a statement stating that he had been evicted for contact with the outside world, wonder if they are gearing up to dispute paying his fee?

Ken gone as well, for same reason. I can understand posters saying its Cleb BB, what did they expect, but Jade and her family are horrible, horrible people. I thought they were just going to be in the house for three days, it appears though that one of them can win the bloody thing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement