Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams :: exámenes :: examens :: Prüfungen :: esami :: Examens :: 試験

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

where did you get those past papers, he said that tehre was none available. yeah it was a real common sense exam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

where did you get those past papers, he said that tehre was none available

I got them from a friend on Saturday, who got them from a 3rd year Business Studies student..
    Most people I know had some sort of copy of them which was ridiculous because if I hadn't stumbled across them by accident Saturday I'd have been screwed, people weren't too forthcoming with the papers either..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Mossin wrote:
    People weren't too forthcoming with the papers either..

Including you it seems! (according to Sergeant Horse's lack of possession that is)

Human Computer Interaction tomorrow and I can't sleep! Brilliant...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

HCI done & dusted.

Better than expected, more actual UI design than psychology crap :)

Roll on Friday...

Originally posted by Mossin
    It must be great to be finishing so early, but also must suck to have so many exams in one week.. I get 3 days off to study for BIS Monday, then 3 more for Sociology Friday..

Man what a fool I was to think it would be great to have 3 days to study for Sociology. It is actually the most boring subject in the world.:mad: :mad:
    I can't muster up any effort to revise, I have written 2 of the worst essays imaginable that I will hopefully be able to regurgitate tomorrow at 9 a.m.
    Oh Lord have mercy on me and transport me to 11 a.m. tomorrow with this confounded thing done..

Early to bed tonight me thinks, but it won't help much..

• Advertisement

Well here I am finished at last!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

If there was an award for the biggest load of tripe ever written I'd have won it hands down today. 2 essays with little or no sociological relevance written in approx. 1.5 hrs, but who cares as long at it says D as my grade I'll be happy..

Finito aswell.

Not going to say anymore about the exams till results are out.

Hurrah for the break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

....Having a few beverages/playing pool in the stables after your exams I did see lads..:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Eh, I didn't see anyone staring at my perfectly formed ass! Where exactly were you?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Fast_Mover wrote:
    ....Having a few beverages/playing pool in the stables after your exams I did see lads..:D:D

And ya didn't even come over and say hello....very offended tbh! :p

• Advertisement

Fast_Mover wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...
    they let MaryI students into the UL student bar?

*snigger*

Yes Kai believe it or not they do!:D

Saw Mossin first, sitting all on his lonesome up at the bar..then shortly the rest of ye came in..

Peteee..i sud be the one that should be offended..I passed you in the courtyard area when I was leaving with my frnds and you didn't even recognise me..so thank god I didn't come over to ye..ye'd be like 'Who's yer one..and where she going dressed like that?!' (Went in for a few drinks after school(was in Milford for two weeks) hense the smart clothing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Yes Kai believe it or not they do!:D

Saw Mossin first, sitting all on his lonesome up at the bar..then shortly the rest of ye came in..

Peteee..i sud be the one that should be offended..I passed you in the courtyard area when I was leaving with my frnds and you didn't even recognise me..so thank god I didn't come over to ye..ye'd be like 'Who's yer one..and where she going dressed like that?!' (Went in for a few drinks after school(was in Milford for two weeks) hense the smart clothing.

In my defense, my eye sight is very poor!

Also it's, hence :p

Well your eye sight mustn't be that bad to say you picked up on my typo!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Finally finished....thought they'd never end.

Advertisement