Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

animated characters

Options
  • 06-01-2007 3:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

hi there.

just wondering if there are any simple free art design programmes out there for creating characters,,, like kinda southpark type figures... and maybe animating them?

alternatively, if anyone fancies throwing me up a couple of characters id be eternally grateful...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

animation isn't my thing, but the best things in life dont come cheap unfortunately.
    flash would probably be your best friend for this, you can download a free demo from Adobe's website

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

yeah thanks man,, but i really dont have a clue, and am not interested in going through months of learning. i have an idea for a comic thing if anybody is interestd in getting on board as a project?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

South Park Characters you say ...

This link might be of use then ?

http://www.sp-studio.de/

Not animated but should get you started ...

Advertisement