Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replica Handbags - Would you trust this site?

• 06-01-2007 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

found this site selling really good replica designer handbags... apart from the obvious legal issues...

Should I trust them to buy on it??

www.aaareplicas.com

Any thoughts welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

It's hard to tell just based on the site - the bags themselves look good and the site seems reputable, but you should really check with someone who's bought something from them. Try googling the company and see if you can find any feedback from people who've used them already.

The only potentially dodgy thing I saw this - they don't allow for any refunds, apparently because "All our actual customers are aware we have an excellent customer service so they know if they have any problems they will always contact us so that we can help them out". Hmmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Seems to offer secure shopping anyway.
    Bit dodgy not offering refunds, but I suppose theres only one way to find out whether its trustworthy or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Whatever about its trust worthiness its a complete rip off. All these bags are made in China (contrary to what any of their labels might say) and theyre shipped all over the world, ive seen the same ones in Rome, Camden and even in the Liberties but never have i seen those kind of price tags on them. Tbh i wouldnt bother, ok yeah the stuff you'll pick up off the streets might not be straight off the cat walk but at least you wont have spent a load on it. Im not a huge defender of designers copyrights or anything but i wouldnt bother if you really want a fake designer handbag buy one in Dublin or on your next holiday.

Btw, i saw it claimed that "All of our Louis Vuitton designer replica handbags are made with the highest quality materials, including genuine cowhide leather." Yeah, the lining is made of cheap leather (if your lucky) and the most often the bag itself is made with plastic imitation leather. Also note that they only say this about their Louis Vuitton bags.

I wouldnt touch this site with a barge pole if i were you but its up to yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

would you really trust your credit card details with a website that deals with fake goods?

buy off ebay, at least with paypal you'll have some comeback if the seller isn't legit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Thats BS cremo. Last time I had hassle with a dodgy seller on eBay I contacted both Ebay and PayPal about getting a refund. They wanted me to provide proof from an independent authority that the item was fake. They didnt really care as long as they got their commision. I called AIB and they just did a chargeback for me when I explained the situation. You are fairly well covered with your credit card company

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Why would you knowingly want to purchase a fake?
    Either get the cash for the real deal in a reputable outlet
    - and no I dont think LV has an e-bay outlet just yet- or
    purchase something more suited to your spending power.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

FX Meister wrote:
    Thats BS cremo. Last time I had hassle with a dodgy seller on eBay I contacted both Ebay and PayPal about getting a refund. They wanted me to provide proof from an independent authority that the item was fake. They didnt really care as long as they got their commision. I called AIB and they just did a chargeback for me when I explained the situation. You are fairly well covered with your credit card company

think you misinterpeted me.

what i meant was that, if you're item doesn't arrive, you've more of a comeback with ebay and there is less chance of ebay/paypal phishing your credit card details

Advertisement