Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ. Bike in good condition

Options
  • 06-01-2007 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hey folks,
    I'm living in salthill and I wanted to buy a good second hand bike for gettin places. Anyone have one to sell or got any suggestion. Don't really want a new one as there's more chance of it being nicked.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

I know a friend who is selling his. I can pm you his number if you want. Think his is a racing type bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I think I have a bike sitting in the shed. If it's any good to you, you can have it gratis. Not sure what kind of condition it's in, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Hairdo

Cheers guys, could I get that number in a pm and also could I also find get a pm about where to meet to see other bike? Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Sorry, but I looked at that bike and it's a heap!! So was the one dumped beside it (they pre-date my arrival in the house!)

Either Lidl or Aldi have brand new bikes for €99 - can't remember which one I saw them in (may also have been Tesco).

Advertisement