Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi TT Convertible

Options
  • 06-01-2007 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

lads (and lassies ;) ),
    Looking at an audi TT convertable at the moment 2001 I got into it today and when i closed the door it was like getting a shower i looked at the roof and it was all mould, is this normal with convertables. The salesman said it was from lack of use. If i buy it it'll sit in the airport from monday to friday and I fear i will always be cleaning it. What do you think

Also i am thinking of selling my megane coupe 00 it have 48k on the clock and is black and in mint condition I see a few on carzone even in the 9k range but none in black I think it is the most sought after color for that car. I know I will not get 9k for it but realistically what do you think i'd get.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Never heard of that! I'd beware! Did the salesman know you were coming to look at it? If so do you not think he should have cleaned it, yuck :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

Funxy wrote:
    Never heard of that! I'd beware! Did the salesman know you were coming to look at it? If so do you not think he should have cleaned it, yuck :eek:

He didnt know i was coming but i didnt want him to know either so that i would see the car the way it was. pretty glad i just showed up without him knowing. The funny thing is I was wearing a light color pants and was in the car before he showed up so i got some strange looks from him before i explained what it was:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

I've had an audi tt and would recommend one. It was not a soft top though, but since then i've owned soft top cars. This one must have been treated bad for mould to occur, i'd stay away ;)

Advertisement