Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenagers Here ??

Options
  • 06-01-2007 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Why are so many teenagers lurking and answering here on Parenting?

Is it because they know everything ?

Comments

Yeah but no.OMG, you so dont understand me!I hate you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

I assume you made this thread after seeing Piste's. She thought her parents reacted strangely to something, and wanted to know how other parents would feel about the situation. What's the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

oRlyYaRly wrote:
    What's the problem?

Didn't notice the OP mentioning anything about a problem myself.

I'm glad that today's teenagers have the opportunities to get the kind of perspective on parents' attitudes and decisions as they potentially can in this forum. I'm sure we all look back in relatively understanding hindsight on all the sh1te our parents put us through!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

im a teenager....................i hate live :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

A few gays posting as well. Like wtf is going on...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The parenting for was proposed and set up for everyone who has an intrested in or who has been parented :)

I do think that more then just the parents and guardians of children have an impact and contribute to childrens lives and none of us grew up in a vacum.

Also we have all had parents/guardains who reared us for the most part to the best of thier abilities and so we all have opinions.

Boston you forgot your :p in your last post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I should think that the reasons for teenagers having an interest in parenting was pretty obvious.

It was only between the age of 18 and my becoming a parent myself that I didn't have much direct interest, so I'd have had much more interest in this forum (had it existed) at the age of 17 than 21.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Yeah but no.OMG, you so dont understand me!I hate you.

Best answer ever!!:D
    Nomination for legends of the Boards for that alone!

Advertisement