Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guinness ad

• 06-01-2007 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone have any information on the guinness advert running over the holiday involving scene's of a white christmas around Dublin and across the country?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

what type of information are you looking for? be a little more specific

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Well, I know one scene was filmed on Patrick's Hill. I was living there at the time, and heard all about it (Didn't see it being filmed) - it's the scene with the snowfight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nanogoo

Thanks for the prompt responses. It's an ad I always associate with Christmas and no one seems to know anything about it. I'm interested in its style and would like to know more about the scenes in the ad, the gentlemen that is shown watching for midnight on his wrist watch etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭h0stn0tf0und

The pub O'Connells is in Skryne, Co. Meath.

Advertisement