Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel Covers

Options
  • 07-01-2007 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

i recently bought a 4x4 and being a keen shooting man i cant find a wheel cover with a shooting scene on it. does anyone know where i might get one such thing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

This sort of thing (the last three in particular)?-
    http://www.formula4.co.uk/products/ProductList.asp?sectionCode=UNI&productGroup=SPORT&groupCode=SPORT&pRoute=product

I don't know of anyone doing this in Ireland (but I'd be amazed if there wasn't), but I'd imagine that any of the many outfits doing sign writing would be able to do anything you'd like on a wheel cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Nice idea.OTOH,why make your 4x4 a target for some animal rights Nazi to vandalise or firebomb,because the loon doesn't agree with your lifestyle choice? Sad days indeed when you have to consider this as well.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Also makes you a target for criminals looking for guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭mallards

But if your prepared to put up with all this and can wait till the summer then, there was a guy at the Shane's Castle Game Fair last year selling all sorts of shooting covers he can even do one with your dogs or whatever on it. Sorry I don't remember his name but he was an English company and im sure the word 'covers' was in the company name if that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Nice idea.OTOH,why make your 4x4 a target for some animal rights Nazi to vandalise or firebomb,because the loon doesn't agree with your lifestyle choice? Sad days indeed when you have to consider this as well.:(

exactly what i was thinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

I know a load of lads that have their cars covered in pro-hunt stickers and they never have a bother.

Try here:
    http://www.countrycoversshop.co.uk/acatalog/Tyre_Covers.html
    They'll even make one up from your own picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭mallards

Yip that is the one i was thinking of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

thelurcher wrote:
    I know a load of lads that have their cars covered in pro-hunt stickers and they never have a bother.

Been dead lucky then.:D :rolleyes: Couple of them down this way have been paint remover bombed.Not that one would EVER hear of that in the media of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

Worst I heard of was some lads out lamping and they had 'call again' spray painted on their van :rolleyes:
    It was actually done by members of the harrier club in the area - strange people!

Not sure if they had stickers on the van?

Advertisement