Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming out.

Options
  • 07-01-2007 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A gay man, finally deciding he could no longer hide his sexuality from his parents, went over to their house, and found his mother in the kitchen cooking dinner. He sat down at the kitchen table,let out a big sigh, and said, "Mom, I have something to tell you: I'm gay."

His mother made no reply or gave any response, and the guy was about to repeat it to make sure she'd heard him, when she turned away from the pot she was stirring and said calmly, "You're gay, doesn't that mean you put other men's penises in your mouth?"

The guy said nervously, "Uh, yeah, Mom, that's right."

His mother went back to stirring the pot, then suddenly whirled around, whacked him over the head with her spoon and said, "Don't you EVER complain about my cooking again!!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

neither do I...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

lol.

made me giggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

hahahahaa

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Ha :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Very good!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

i dont get it o.O
    neither do I...
    Think "taste".

Funny. Well, funny-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

i dont get it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i dont get it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Funny

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

i laughed....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BrenC

Pretty good :D

ffs will someone explain the joke please

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Steoob wrote:
    first there are birds, then there are bees. the bees prick the birds. but sometimes the bees want to prick other bees. the bees pricks taste bad and so the queen bee doesn't think her little bee should complain about her honey when he has other bees nasty tasting pricks in his mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Steoob wrote:
    *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

haha good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

ha ha

ya i got that but it still made no sense to me... hagar pm'd me later ezplaining the joke to wihich i found out that i had already gotten it i had just found it so unfunny that i was sure i was missing something.. alas i was not.. bad ol' joke hag'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

first there are birds, then there are bees. the bees prick the birds. but sometimes the bees want to prick other bees. the bees pricks taste bad and so the queen bee doesn't think her little bee should complain about her honey when he has other bees nasty tasting pricks in his mouth

rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

A bunch of aule fellas slurping pints would find it funny but I don't.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Classic. :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Now that's funny :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

yes nearly as good as the joke itself:D

Advertisement