Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas tree recycling, D3 area?

Options
  • 07-01-2007 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Its that time of year again, unfortunately for me the place where I dropped off my christmas tree last year no longer is a drop off point, I've checked dublin city council but it seems all the drop off points are southside apart from one in Ballymun,

anyone know of a drop off point around the clontarf/fairview/raheny area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Found the answer,

http://www.dublinwaste.ie/dublin_city_christmas_tree_drop_off_points.html

only collecting up to four o clock though which is a bit of a bummer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

What are they going to do if you just throw it over the gate/wall into the place though?Bin it out of spite?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I took ours into the garden today, stripped it down and left it there. In time it will come back into the house, bit by bit, and will go on the fire. A great way to use it rather than dumping it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Aye, beside the dart station on the coast road in clontarf, passed it by last nite thought my mince pies were playing tricks on me!

-VB-

Advertisement