Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken has left the house

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Fair play to him. Hopefully Faceman will stub his cigar out on Jades eyeball and then walk out as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

My moneys on Jermaine and/or Shilpa to walk next. Here's hoping they all threaten to walk unless they get rid of Jade and her mum!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Seem as he's a self confessed Big Brother fan, I can't help but feel his reasons are a little..weak. He should have known what could happen

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

pity he left, but seems like he let the whole game get in on him and couldn't deal with the contrasting personalities, and got worried when he heard the grandparents were going to be entering the house, must have felt like the house was being taking over. No more heavy snoring though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I actually feel sorry for him now. Jade and her stupid family pushed him out of there! I say they should've gone instead of him. On the other hand, you could argue that it's BB and he should've known things like this would happen and he should've just shut up and gotton on with it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

Ken was one of the most boring house mates in there...unless you consider him snoring as great entertainment :rolleyes:

What on earth did you think Celebrity Big Brother was going to be like, did you's all actually think there were going to be any real celebraties in there :D

Glad they introduced Jade and her family as it would have been boring with out her. (I dont like Jade personally but its the entertainment factor i like)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I'm glad for ken that he walked.

He's 80 this year and I think that he had just had enough of all that crap goings on in that Jadeified house.

Good on him, hopefully more will walk too.

Advertisement