Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE New Year's Revolution Predictions

• 07-01-2007 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

WWE Heavyweight Championship:
    -John Cena (c) vs. Umaga

I don't think they are gonna end Umaga's winning streak in this match, I think Umaga will win....but by DQ. Don't think Cena would lose the title 2 NYRs in a row.

World Tag Team Championship:
    -Team Rated RKO vs. D-Generation X

Not too sure bout this one DX could win the titles... but gonna say Rated RKO

Intercontinental Championship (Cage Match):
    -Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Johnny Nitro

Jeff to retain. Maybe some interference by Matt & Mercury (not in a big way obviously)

Women’s Championship:
    -Mickie James (c) vs. Victoria

Liking this feud, think it will continue with Mickie retaining...and Victoria going crazy, as usual!

-Ric Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra

Not too sure about this match either...gonna go with Dykstra

-Carlito vs. Chris Masters

Carlito!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Whoops, I guess great minds think alike. Mods can close down my thread. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

-John Cena (c) vs. Umaga

Umaga with a DQ but hoping that he'd win the belt outright!

RKO should win it but they'll probably bury them again!

This may be the match of the nite! Jeff to win

Women’s Championship:

Mickey

Kenny

Carlito. He may even break the masterlock?

Actually looking forward to it. Last year's wasn't great until Edge came out at the end and stole the title! Class finish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

oh god, that looks rubbish, apart from RKO and maybe hardy nitro, being that its a cage match.
    mickie v victoria again! who cares?
    Flair v Kenny who cares?
    Cena v Umaga, could it be they've found someone that makes Cena look Technical. Umaga does the basics very well in fact but fitting him to "killer thumbs" and the same samoan drop that viscera can't put people away with doesn't exactly exalt him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

-John Cena (c) vs. Umaga

Umaga by DQ. I'll be very surprised if Cena kills Umaga's undefeated streak or if Umaga wins the title.

Unsure at best, prob Rated RKO (they need to lose the tag titles, but not to DX), but I would like to see DX get the win as Rated RKO have been getting on my nerves lately and I really don't like the way they keep beating up Flair, it does nothing to the story after the first time they did it.

Jeff to win and after an insane spot. I'd say the fued will continue to 'Mania or at least the Rumble.

Women’s Championship:

Like RebelRockChick, i'm really liking this fued, I dunno if I wanna see it go to 'Mania though.

Nature Boy for the win....WOOOOOOO!

Carlito will prob win and he will prob break the masterlock, i'd say its off to ECW for Masters. Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey, Goodbye!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

have to agree with jr hartley, but what the hell, i will give my predictions

UMAGA----new champ
    RKO
    to win
    jeff
    to win
    victoria
    to win
    Flair
    to win
    carlitto
    to win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Cena to retain the title, I'd like to see something more original than Umaga gettin pinned or Cena gettin DQed though

DX to win the titles, Nitro to win, Victoria to win, Flair to win and Masters to win

I don't know if the cage match will be as crazy as most people seem to think. After all the bumps and bruises the 8 guys had after the Armageddon ladder match I doubt they'll want two of their top guys on Raw do it again. Plus, no attention at all was brought to this match on Raw last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

-John Cena (c) vs. Umaga

Cena to win. Umaga isn't over enough to hold to title and the undefeated streak is not that important to his character.

I'd rather see RKO win but i think D-X will win this one by DQ or something.

Jeff to win. Should be a good match.

Women’s Championship:

Mickie to win

Kenny for the win to help put over.

Carlito to win but i dont think he'll break to masterlock

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

-John Cena (c) vs. Umaga

Cena prob dq r submission( which will lead to saying that Umaga has never been pinned or something like that)

I could see this also ending in a dq but if not DX to win

really looking forward to this match. Jeff to retain and maybe some interference with Mercury & matt. i also predict a whisper in the wind of the cage!!!!

Women’s Championship:

Mickie since these are the only 2 divas that can actually wrestler

don't care prob Kenny with Flair saying if i don't win my next match i quit

again don't care. carlito to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Cena over Umaga - expect Cena to pin to him

RKO vs DX in a DQ - DX prob kick the crap out of RKO after DQ to carry on the fued

Jeff over Nitro - absolutely nothing happened of this fued during the last Raw so I can't see this fued carrying on, should be a good cage match!

Mickie over Victoria - I expect this fued to carry on

Dykstra over Flair - probably with some cheating

Masters over Carlito - couldn't care much about this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

^^^ 6/6!! :D

Triple H did not look good, WWE.com reporting that he is legitimately injured, ''a potential quadriceps tear'' but it may he his right quad (I think it was) and not his left quad which he injured last time. I hope it is not going to be serious but it was like a flashback of when he suffered his serious quad injury back in 2001 and its 5 years today since he returned from that injury.

If it is serious bye bye DX (I wont shed too many tears) but WWE will be screwed for big names and no HHH at Mania would be a disaster for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

^^^ 6/6!! :D

Ahem...
    Masters over Carlito - couldn't care much about this one

Also you failed to predict that HHH would tear his quadracep!

Nah just kidding, actually you did very well. You're not part of WWE Creative are you? ;)

Advertisement