Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Year's Revolution predictions

• 07-01-2007 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

This PPV is on tonight. I'm looking forward to it actually. Here are my picks...

Umaga vs John Cena (WWE Title)

I'm nearly certain it will be Cena. They have built up Umaga pretty well but I think it would be shocking to see him win the belt. I'm going for Cena to win clean.

DX vs Rated RKO (Tag title)

I didn't realise this was for the titles but apparently it is. I do think it's time DX started putting people over other than themselves. Edge and Orton need the win here and I hope they get it so I'm going for them to win due to some sort of interference.

Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Nitro - Steel cage match (IC title)

I think Nitro might win here as his stock has risen since his invovlement with the K-Fed storyline. I think it's likely that Joey Mercury gets involved.

Mickie James vs Victoria (Women's title)

I think this feud has been well worked. I think Mickie James will retain to stretch it out a bit longer.

Ric Flair vs Kenny Dykstra

I'd be surprised if Flair were to lose to Kenny again so I think he will get a win back here.

Carlito vs Chris Masters

It ought to be Carlito as Masters is useless in my opinion. I will pick Carlito to win.

This has the potential to be a good PPV. I think the cage match will be the best one as I expect an insane spot to feature, probably courtesy of Jeff.

Advertisement