Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAR ROCK- Great Game

Options
  • 07-01-2007 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I have been playing War Rock now for the last few months and I can't get enough of it.
    I used to be big into CS but I got bored with it and now I am playing Beta War Rock. It's free to download and is like CS but there are more vehicles. You have a bank role for purchasing weapons and this go up with your skill levels as you play. It is bata so there are some glitches. However it is free so how bad!?

There should be a WarRock Forum set up cause I think this will be as big as CS some day. Anyway, if anyone out there wants to set up an Irish Clan let me know cause I'm pretty good at it now.

LAter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

http://www.warrock.net/

Played the game when it was first released - wasn't impressed. That was a good year ago, I guess, so maybe things have improved since then.

Of all free fps out there, Wolfenstein: enemy territory has to be the most enjoyable - HERE
    I've been playing this game for about 3 years now, and I still think it beats the pants of any fps, free or otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Just had a game there for 1st time, must say its fairly impressive. Graphics are poo but netcode and gameplay are fairly solid its like a free mans BF. Must go read manual and see how to go prone and ehh do that roll thing.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

To go Prone = ctrl
    dive= shift
    Also a useful tip is to press shift with the rocket launcher or rocket launching vehicle to lock onto them annoying feckers in the HELis.
    I only play the middle size maps myself. The large ones are too big the the small ones are too small.
    I'm going to get enemy territory now and check that out.
    Will let ye know how that goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I'll give War rock a blast sometime.

If you are getting ET make sure you download the 2.60b patch as well. Connect to a good server like Bunker Gaming (usually 60 on it) and you're away. Maps will automatically download at the beginning, so it take a few mins to get into the action - whereupon you'll be killed instantly :). There is a wolfenstein forum here, but i don't think many post on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement