Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freudian Slip

Options
  • 07-01-2007 8:31pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A man arrives in his office one morning to find his colleague roaring with laughter.

"What's the big joke?" the man asks.

"Well" his colleague replies, "I had a hilarious Freudian slip this morning."

"What's a Freudian slip?" asks the man.

"It's when you mean to say something but what comes out is what is really on your mind. So this morning I was queuing at the train station to buy a ticket from Tooting, and I noticed that the girl behind the counter had enormous breasts. When I got to the front of the queue, I asked for a return to Titting. The girl went bright red, I went bright red and the entire queue was laughing." "Oh right" said the colleague chuckling away.

The next morning, the situation was reversed and the man arrived in the office first. He was chortling away to himself when his colleague arrived.

"What's so funny?" asked the colleague.

"Well," replied the man, "I've had one of your Freudian slips."

"What happened?"

"I was sitting in the kitchen this morning, having breakfast. I looked over at my wife and instead of saying 'Pass the milk please dear' I said 'Why don't you **** off you fat bitch, you've ruined my life'."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Got a chuckle from me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

I chuckled too - around 1975 when I first heard it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Classic. :D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I was sitting in the kitchen this morning, having breakfast. I looked over at my wife and instead of saying 'Pass me the sugar, honey' I said 'you stupid bitch, you've ruined my life'."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

LOL! I heard that one on Fraiser tonight, classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Sarsfield wrote:
    I chuckled too - around 1975 when I first heard it :D

Don't be so mean spirited! It's great. My first time hearing it.

Here's one that I'm sure everyone's familiar with (I even think someone on Boards as it as their signature):

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.

(Don't break my balls if you heard it already, Sarsfield! Ak ak... ;)

Advertisement