Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can fix an xbox 360

Options
  • 07-01-2007 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

If you have a broken X360 I can fix it for 60E, that includes delivery back to you.

PM Me If interested.

Regards

X360FixER

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

When my xbox 360 breaks again and my warranty is up..I will know who to call :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 xbox360fixer

LOL, No problem give me a shout via PM.

Cheers
    x360f

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Cool! heres my credit card number 4534546346367547 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

:rolleyes:

can we get this thread stickyfied

Calibos wrote:
    Cool! heres my credit card number 4534546346367547 :D
    yep, taken a note of this.....
    lol
    regards
    x360f

• Advertisement

mukki wrote:
    :rolleyes:

can we get this thread stickyfied
    umm, stickified......... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

i think you forgot the most important part....................360's out of warranty, as the minute you open one with a warranty left you can say bye bye to that warranty and your screwed if it cant be fixed. Anyways whats stopping someone offering a service like this giving you back a 360 that is 100% fecked and keep your 360 that they could fix. Unless you marked the motherboard.

xboxhacker site has all the guides anyways so you could do it yourself for an awful lot cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Why is xbox360fixer banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

JM MARCONI wrote:
    Why is xbox360fixer banned?

'selling your warz is bold' via linky

concerns have been raised that this may a scam, or possibly scamola

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Oh my God, its a scam!! But I gave him my credit card number!!

:D:D

Now if the OP had of had 10 posts to his name I wouldn't be suspicious at all :D

• Advertisement

He's being banned from adverts at least 10 times in the last few months, and comes back with a new username selling the same sort of stuff. He buy's psp's etc and then tries to sell them for a lot more than he paid. Any way of making money, he'll try it. Sure he was offering to bid on stuff on ebay for ppl for a fee under one of his alias's and trying to sell psp iso's under another. Dont worry he's probably back already under a new alias's trying to sell 2gb pro duos or something. Can they not site ban someone on boards? As he would be no loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Whats "warz"? So do you think he was just planning on nicking the 360's?

probably 360 backed up games in this case

doubt he was trying to rob them, just trying to make money, he can easily be traced as he's bought an awful lot of stuff on adverts so i doubt he's that stupid.

Advertisement