Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM's dont work

Options
  • 07-01-2007 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hey its been a few years now and I was woundering if my ban from PI could be lifted along with someone taking a look at my PM's not working. Most likely something to do with age of account and the several migrations (i presume) have occured since it was registered

Thanking you

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

ChRoMe wrote:
    Hey its been a few years now and I was woundering if my ban from PI could be lifted along with someone taking a look at my PM's not working. Most likely something to do with age of account and the several migrations (i presume) have occured since it was registered

You need to contact PI mods about having a PI ban lifted. I'm moving this to the Help Desk where some of them will see your request.

The problem with your PMs was thought to be due to the fact that there was a use called "Chrome" also and it was confusing the PM system. I renamed that account and assumed all was well. Are you saying that you still can't receive PMs since I made that change?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I've unbanned you from your second PI ban there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Gordie,
    I just got a PM from ChRoMe saying he can't view the forum when logged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

He sent it after I unbanned him right?

Advertisement