Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So..... exams.

Options
  • 07-01-2007 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

Almost completely forgot about them. Started studying two days ago when I saw the envelope containing my timetable and exam number that I had neglected for so long. It's been my coffee mat for almost the whole duration of the Christmas holliers. Ah well. Suppose I'll go and hit the books soon enough.

How are you sorted for the exams?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Done my first exam today, was easier than I thought, although the worst is yet to come.

Need to get back to studying soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Anyone know when the results are out?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

don't know but i logged into that modularisation thingy today just to see and it said "results blah blah not available, exams still in progress".

leads me to believe they won't publish them until everyone's finished exams.

i finished last friday and now enjoying 2 full weeks of sitting back doing nothing whilst cracking my fingers. ow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

I finished my exams today, i think this was the last day of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

i have my last one on friday
    cant wait till they're over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

This must explian why the snackery is so quiet this time I'm in DIT. :D

Anyone know when the results are out?

the site - http://modularisation.dit.ie/studentinfo.htm - to go check exam results is down at the moment could that mean they are uploading the results :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I got my results.. Oh yeh i passed.

ooh congrats, me too :D

Cremo wrote:
    ooh congrats, me too :D

Nerd! Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

how do i get my results online?How do i get a pin and all that?

the pin should of been mailed to you.

the way i found mine was to log in my mail, click show all emails in the main window. and search for a mail from Module.Registration[at]dit.ie.

I didn't get one...useless college

Beekay wrote:
    I didn't get one...useless college

The pin is the pin you made up at the start of the year when you were registering OR your Dob.

Don't always blame Dit for your own silly mistakes.

orla wrote:
    The pin is the pin you made up at the start of the year when you were registering OR your Dob.

Don't always blame Dit for your own silly mistakes.

I was never told this by DIT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭VroomVroom

Beekay wrote:
    I was never told this by DIT

Depends on the course you are doing. As far as I know, the courses that are modularised have things like on-line results service, the courses that are still run the old way don't have it.

You can check which courses are modularised on modularisation.dit.ie which is the same place you go to to login to the on-line results.

Maybe they only tell the people who it applies to?

VroomVroom wrote:
    Depends on the course you are doing. As far as I know, the courses that are modularised have things like on-line results service, the courses that are still run the old way don't have it.

You can check which courses are modularised on modularisation.dit.ie which is the same place you go to to login to the on-line results.

Maybe they only tell the people who it applies to?

I got them a day or two ago, online but we weren't told one thing about it. Its a bit annoying, the place never seems to be organised at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

i got an email on the dit webmail telling me that results were online

Advertisement