Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester City Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

• 08-01-2007 1:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭

So here it is finally, the one you've all been waiting for. A place to the discuss the comings and goings and general nonsense that goes on at Manchester City on a daily basis.

No doubt I'll be the most frequent poster here but if anyone has any updates on Micah Richards leaving or would like to congratulate Joey Barton on his imminent call up to the England squad then here's the place to put it.

www.mcfc.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Fair play. :)

Micah Richards tro Chelsea?. (thought I may as well say something transfer related)

I'd like to congratulate Joey Barton on his imminent call up to the England squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

What's the deal with tickets for city games? Was in Manchester for a weekend a couple of months back and was going to catch a game but decided not to in the end cos I was kinda broke. Do you need some kind of membership card just to buy tickets even though the games rarely sell out? It's the impression their ticketing site gave me. Kinda put me off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

What's the deal with tickets for city games? Was in Manchester for a weekend a couple of months back and was going to catch a game but decided not to in the end cos I was kinda broke. Do you need some kind of membership card just to buy tickets even though the games rarely sell out? It's the impression their ticketing site gave me. Kinda put me off.

You do need a card unfortunately. I went to the cup replay against Villa last season and the only way I could get in was by using my dad's mate's pass. Had to get one for my girlfriend too which was a pain in the hole. I agree it's scandalous, especially as we can't even sell the place out on derby day.

In fairness though, i think most clubs do this now. Liverpool definately do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Xavi6 wrote:
    You do need a card unfortunately. I went to the cup replay against Villa last season and the only way I could get in was by using my dad's mate's pass. Had to get one for my girlfriend too which was a pain in the hole. I agree it's scandalous, especially as we can't even sell the place out on derby day.

Yeah, wasn't a fan of the idea. I'm a member at Arsenal. Have to pay €50 a year for the right to buy tickets... and I'm really only on the waiting list to becoming a proper member. They have two tiers of membership now, proper members get first chance to buy tickets, then me, then general public. At least Arsenal sell out every game to members alone no problem, and if the game doesn't sell out to members they have a general sale where tickets are sold the old fashioned way. It sucks having to pay €50 just for the right to buy tickets on top of the already scandalous prices, but Arsenal are just taking advantage of the market. Can't see why city are doing something similar when they can't sell the stadium out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I've been trying to get tickets for me and a few Man City following mates of mine to go over but they make the whole bloody process a right hassle. You have to get a membership card for every person, that's 4 memberships plus the cost of the match tickets. Also on the City website you have to "link registration" to the other memberships in order to buy all the tickets you need.

Now I wouldn't mind if they were getting full houses every week but we all know that's not the case, quite the opposite in fact :rolleyes:

Stekelly wrote:
    In fairness though, i think most clubs do this now. Liverpool definately do.
    Not every club. All welcome here :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Wow reading about these ticket problems for half empty stadiums makes NUFC seem like they're run well (they even gave out free scarves!). Thankfully I had no such problems in securing 3 tickets online for the Man Utd home game and that was a sellout. A surprisingly straightforward process.

Yeah, wasn't a fan of the idea. I'm a member at Arsenal. Have to pay €50 a year for the right to buy tickets... .

Thats a big pile of poo. I had no problem getting a fancard for Liverpool, but thats only because it was free with my supporters club membership (£2.50 once off fee if you just want the card and no SC membership). I wouldnt have bothered if I had to pay £50. I only get over twice a season as it is. £50 isnt a kick in the arse off what I pat for the two tickets (£64). The fancard lets you buy up to 4 tickets.

I think its good that tickets are at least a bit traceable.

I'm hoping for a city game on the Sunday when I go to a Saturday Liverpool game at some stage. It'll be next season though as I dont think I'll get over this season again after the Chelsea game on the 19th. The hunt for tickets will be on though if I get a decent weekend combination.
    Savman wrote:
    Not every club. All welcome here :D:D

Your now the 2nd Villa fan I know (3rd if you count my friend from 1st year but he died). didnt think I'd find anymore over here.

You all glory hunters anyway, living off the European cup. :D

:eek:

• Advertisement

Savman wrote:
    :eek:

Just re-read your post.Managed to miss the whole first post. looks like Villa are abck down to one Irish fan. :) Bloody City fans, liveign off that time they beat Utd.:D

No man I'm a Villan, I was trying to get tix for mates of mine who are City mad. Of course, I'd be going along for the moral support o' course as we do cheer each others teams on (both clubs fairly similar in a lot of ways...);)

Savman wrote:
    No man I'm a Villan, I was trying to get tix for mates of mine who are City mad. Of course, I'd be going along for the moral support o' course as we do cheer each others teams on (both clubs fairly similar in a lot of ways...);)

Fair enough. It's late, I'm even confusing myself here.:)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/6248471.stm
    Man City trio will stay - Pearce

Manchester City manager Stuart Pearce has insisted that the in-demand Micah Richards, Sylvain Distin and Joey Barton will not be leaving the club.

Speculation has linked all three players with transfer-window moves but Pearce told the Manchester Evening News: "We want to keep the top players.

"We have not had enquiries and even if they came we would bat them away."

But Pearce admitted that midfielder Claudio Reyna and defender Danny Mills were both available for sale.

Pearce admitted he was finding it hard to strengthen his squad.

He said: "It's a difficult time trying to get the right people here.

"It would have been easier if we had a massive amount of money to spend but with the amounts we are talking about it is very difficult.

"We will keep plugging away and hopefully somewhere down the line we will get one or two fresh faces in here.

"I think this squad would flourish if I could bring in another three or four quality players but that luxury would cost £20m-£25m."

Richards has been linked with Chelsea, Barton with Newcastle and Distin with Portsmouth, Middlesbrough, Newcastle and Aston Villa.

Good news that Pearce is doing his best to keep the lads but given our financial predicaments I wouldn't be surprised if one is sold by the end of the window. Also I can't see there being an major activity with regards to players joining us. Pearce isn't the kind of guy to buy just for the sake of it which is something at least. Another average league position beckons.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/charlton_athletic/6251225.stm

Thatcher poised for Charlton move

Charlton have agreed a fee with Manchester City to sign 31-year-old full-back Ben Thatcher.

Thatcher has now opened talks with the Addicks over personal terms.

Manchester City boss Stuart Pearce said he wanted to strengthen other areas of his squad with the money from any sales in the January transfer window.

"The finance we can gain from Ben going can be invested in other positions - I believe I have enough cover to cope in his absence," said Pearce.

Thatcher has slipped down the pecking order at Eastlands this season with Stephen Jordan establishing himself as first choice at left-back.

Centre-back Sylvain Distin is also able to provide cover on the left side of defence.

Thatcher hit the headlines earlier this season after he received an eight-game ban for his elbow on Portsmouth midfielder Pedro Mendes.

The former Wales international started his career at Millwall and has since had spells at Wimbledon, Tottenham, Leicester and Manchester City.

Thatcher has made 51 appearances for City since arriving in 2004.

Best news I've heard in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭tetsujin1979

Yeah nice to see Pearce getting rid of some dead wood. Danny Mills is off too. Think of the extra wages we'll have once he goes.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid={DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=395093
    talian international defender Francesco Coco has started a week’s trial with Manchester City.

The 30-year-old left back is currently with Inter but started his career with Milanese rivals AC. As well as having loan spells at Vicenza, Torino and Barcelona earlier in his career, Coco was loaned to Livorno for the 2005/06 season.

Powerful and quick, Coco has been capped 17 times by Italy and has two Italian Championship winners’ medals from his time at AC Milan.

Wouldn't be bad for free. Has played for Barca too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Xavi6 wrote:
    He also had a trial with Newcastle not so long ago, and needless to say we passed on him.

Nice to get a win tonight, even though as usual we made hard work of it. Stevie Ireland got on the scoresheet, in large part thanks to some great unselfish play from Joey. He was immense again tonight and his badge kissing after the goal was good to see.

Richard Dunne was rock solid and again showed his value at the back. Of course there were a few hairy moments and Vas didn't help with his wasteful finishing, though he took his goal superbly.

Bring on MrJoeSoap's Saints!!!

From the club website after the game -
    After an inspirational performance in the 2-1 FA Cup victory over Sheffield Wednesday tonight, Joey Barton has again committed his future to Manchester City.

Speaking after the game, the influential midfield stated: "I'm very happy at the Football Club.

"I've got a manager who believes in me and we're making great progress. I've got no intention of leaving."

• Advertisement

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid={DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=395653
    City goalkeeping coach Tim Flowers could not be happier with life in charge of what he thinks are the best group of keepers at any Premiership club.

Tim, capped 11 times by England in a career that included a Premiership winner's medal with Blackburn Rovers, puts Nick Weaver, Andreas Isaksson, Joe Hart and Kasper Schmeichel through their paces on a daily basis.

He says: "These are the best four goalkeepers in the Premiership, bar none, I’m convinced of that. They are at good ages – 27, 24, 20 and 19 – and I am delighted with what I have got. I know that Stuart and Steve Wigley are as well, so long may that continue, because they are all moving in the right direction."

The two younger keepers have been loaned out, Hart (pictured with Tim) to Tranmere until the end of the month, and Schmeichel to Falkirk for the rest of the season, but Tim thinks that David James' departure and Isaksson's arrival last August galvanised the goalkeeping department at City.

He continues: "David was a fine servant here and left with everyone’s best wishes, but that left us with Nick and two very young lads. Stuart asked me if he thought we were a bit bare, and I told I thought we were, but we were lucky enough to buy one of the best goalkeepers in the world.

"I don’t think Andreas was used to the workload and it takes time, but he is a very good goalkeeper. But he’s not had a sniff yet, because how can you leave Nick Weaver out at the moment? People have to wait for their chances, I had to, and not too many goalkeepers get in by divine right so you have to earn your chance.

"I know it’s difficult for Andreas but his attitude has been first class. He’s definitely improving, he’s looking for advice and listening, so I have no qualms that whenever he comes in he will do a great job. In fact, when he came on at Old Trafford he was outstanding, so he’s a laid down a marker that he’s ready."

Tim also thinks that Nick Weaver's form could put him line for a first call up to the full England squad.

"He’s had a particularly good season so far, you cannot knock anything that he’s done. Now he’s getting talked of in terms of an international call up, and I don’t think that’s beyond the realms of possibility. But, Nick knows that there’s a bus queue behind him snapping at his heels here at City so it keeps everyone on their toes."

Hard to argue with Flowers. Our goalkeeping sitaution is extremely healthy at the moment.

Weaver has been fantastic. We always knew he was a good keeper from a young age but three years out of the game would be the end for many players. He's battled back from those injuries and is in great form this season. He's keeping the Swedish number 1 on the bench.

With Paul Robinson not exactly setting the world alight lately I think the jersey is up for grabs. Carson's playing well as is James and they would be the main contenders. I don't really rate Kirkland or Rob Green as highly as some people do and I think, going on form, Nicky is in with a shout for a call up.

Coco has apparently been told "thanks, but no thanks" and is back to Italy to find himself another club, having been frozen out of the picture at Inter.

Coco has apparently been told "thanks, but no thanks" and is back to Italy to find himself another club, having been frozen out of the picture at Inter.

Yes there's a reason why he was told 'no thanks'.....
    It seems Francesco Coco's trial at Manchester City will not be turning into a permanent move after he turned up to the club's training ground puffing on a cigarette. (Sunday Mirror)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/6284099.stm

Rumours that Joey Barton put it out for him are unsubstantiated however....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

The good spell came to an end yesterday. Bad home defeat and Blackburn have now overtaken City in the table.

To make matters worse a mate (supports the red scum) sent me a You Tube link to a Luton Town best of video. Last clip features the infamous Raddy Antic goal, last day of season 1983 which kept them up and put City down. David Pleat's half skip / half jig also features.

The first truly bad day I had as a City fan. Many more since then.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/6295807.stm
    Man City considering Mido swoop

Manchester City are interested in signing Tottenham striker Mido, BBC Sport understands.

Mido is Spurs' fourth-choice striker - behind Jermain Defoe, Robbie Keane and Dimitar Berbatov - and has started only five league games this season.

City boss Stuart Pearce is monitoring a handful of strikers who could possibly bolster his misfiring forward line.

Meanwhile, PSV Eindhoven left-back Michael Ball is having a week-long trial with City.

Ball, 27, came through the youth set-up at Everton and went on to earn an England cap in 2001.

The defender said: "This is a great opportunity for me to show the manager and staff here first-hand what I can do."

Reports have suggested Spurs would want a fee of about £3m for 23-year-old Egypt international Mido.

Mido joined Spurs from Roma on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee this summer.

He had previously spent 18 months on loan at White Hart Lane.

Finally some transfer news on players coming in, unfortuntately it's nothing to get overly excited about. Both are decent players but not exactly going to set the world alike. Bit like the club as a whole I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Hay Xavi6, is Barton going to Everton or is that just a vicious rumour ;)

Mad Dog wrote:
    Hay Xavi6, is Barton going to Everton or is that just a vicious rumour ;)

Yes it's a vicious rumour.

There is a special offer going however on one D. Mills.

Xavi6 wrote:

There is a special offer going however on one D. Mills.

Oh how the mighty have fallen ;)

Mad Dog wrote:
    Oh how the mighty have fallen ;)

The only thing that's ever been mighty about him are his wages.

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote:
    The only thing that's ever been mighty about him are his wages.

I take your point but my point was it ain't that long ago he was larging himself in the champions league for Leeds and was a full England international although never good enough for that IMO :rolleyes:

Mad Dog wrote:
    I take your point but my point was it ain't that long ago he was larging himself in the champions league for Leeds and was a full England international although never good enough for that IMO :rolleyes:

Well as you said yourself he was a Champions League full back. When Gary Neville did his metatarsal Mills was the only real option available at right back ao that explains his England caps. He was decent enough but got (and still is getting) paid way more than his ability deserves. Thank f**k we've Richards.

Xavi6 wrote:

Thank f**k we've Richards.

But for how much longer will he be at City, I'd say if one of the big clubs come in with a decent offer in the summer he will be off. Good player though and next England right full IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Is Stephen Ireland leaving. My god I would Liverpool to buy him I think he is a brilliant player and you should try hold onto him. Actually what are your opinions on him.

Reganio 2 wrote:
    Is Stephen Ireland leaving. My god I would Liverpool to buy him I think he is a brilliant player and you should try hold onto him. Actually what are your opinions on him.

Where did this come out of?! Have you a link on that?

According to Micah Richards on Soccer AM last week, Ireland is the most skillful player at the club and amazes the lads every day in training. Personally I think that while he's a good player and still young, he is a little light for midfield at present. If he put on a few pounds and spent some more time in the gym he'd be a fantastic player. Good but by no means a finished article.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Xavi6 wrote:
    Where did this come out of?! Have you a link on that?

According to Micah Richards on Soccer AM last week, Ireland is the most skillful player at the club and amazes the lads every day in training. Personally I think that while he's a good player and still young, he is a little light for midfield at present. If he put on a few pounds and spent some more time in the gym he'd be a fantastic player. Good but by no means a finished article.
    No mate it was just me complimenting him no rumors or anything just wondering what you people thought of him, I suppose I should have worded it better.
    I agree with you about him being very light weight especially for a central midfielder. I have said it to my mates about him being a great player and definitly one for the future but they pretty much just laughed in my face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

This is apparantly Distin, taken at Celtic park today:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/chuck1967/image1dist.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Ireland's is the thickest player at Man city aswell. :D

Wouldnt get anywhere near to Liverpool team. He'd want to spend the summer in the gym and eat something. He's far too skinny.

eirebhoy wrote:
    This is apparantly Distin, taken at Celtic park today:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/chuck1967/image1dist.jpg

You're joking right? Is that not the Cameroon fella that they signed today? I hardly think it's Distin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Xavi6 wrote:
    You're joking right? Is that not the Cameroon fella that they signed today? I hardly think it's Distin.
    Distin
    Doumbe

For me it's definitely Distin. Whether it's Celtic park is another question but I'll guess we'll find out in the papers.

eirebhoy wrote:
    Distin
    Doumbe

For me it's definitely Distin. Whether it's Celtic park is another question but I'll guess we'll find out in the papers.

Well out of our 'Big Three' (Distin, Barton, Richards) he's the one I wouldn't mind going. Chances are we'd lose him for nothing in the summer anyway so a bitof cash may suffice.

• Advertisement

distin linked in a player-plus-cash deal today with Spurs for Mido

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/6301317.stm
    Pearce admits England U21 meeting

Manchester City manager Stuart Pearce has been approached to take over England's Under-21 team.

Pearce has admitted to having a "brief conversation" with the Football Association over the possibility of succeeding Peter Taylor.

The 44-year-old is keen to take on the part-time role, which would run through to the end of the summer's European Championship in Holland.

But the City hierachy feel Pearce should concentrate on his club duties.

The former full-back, who won 78 England caps, was linked as a potential successor to Sven-Goran Eriksson in 2006 when City were going strong in the Premiership.

But their form tailed off as speculation continued, before Steve McClaren was given the job.

City are wary of a repeat and if Pearce took the job he would have friendlies during the season - starting with Spain on Tuesday 6 February - before the summer campaign when England face the Czech Republic, Italy and Serbia.

On stepping down, Crystal Palace boss Taylor said: "Anybody coming in would have to commit a lot to the job."

But Pearce feels he can handle the workload.

"If an offer came I would look at it," he said. "I don't think the word 'juggle' would come into it.

"I listened to what Taylor had to say yesterday. It seemed he felt he could do it but it was how the situation was being perceived outside the club.

"But any time your country approaches you about anything is a proud moment.

"The bottom line is I wouldn't do anything that is detrimental to the job I do at City, but I believe anyone working with the under-21s would have to gain a benefit."

Bolton assistant Sammy Lee and Watford boss Adrian Boothroyd are also believed to be on the FA's shortlist to take over from Taylor.

Can't say I'm one bit happy about this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

When will we get embedded images in the soccer forum? Stats are taken from the City forum, based on paper/online ratings.

MCFC Player of the Season so far...

Games 1-10
    Games 11-20

Games 21-23

Richard Dunne (42nd) is currently the highest rated city player, ahead of Barton (47th) in the OPTA Ratings.

So it's almost the end of another typical season for City. European hopes in August were quickly extinguished by September and the relegation fears that followed evaporated after a few games to leave another average campaign.

Granted recent form has been good and we've picked up more points away from home since Christmas than any other team, but overall it's just such a disappointment. Poor signings and lack of money to attract the big names means next season looks like being more of the same.

Hopfully Distin will sign on on but I very much doubt it. We need to hold on to players like Micah, Joey and now Michael Johnson who looks the part in midfield. New investors are looking at the club at the moment and I suppose that can only be a good thing. We have apparently though signed a kit deal with le coq sportif so even if we don't play average we'll look it.

Yes, a season of mixed emotions and varying performances.

The recent run of form has been encouraging especially against the spectre of being dragged into yet another relegation battle. I did fear that the team were in freefall a few weeks ago [that mantle seems to have been assumed by Fulham]. However, there's a pretty tough run-in so while it is nice to have the cushion, I doubt if we're good enough to keep the momentum going and secure a top-half placing.

Stephen Ireland signs new four year deal
    wrote:
    Manchester City midfielder Stephen Ireland has signed a new four-year contract with the Blues.

The Republic of Ireland international has become the latest academy graduate to pledge his future to the club after enjoying a successful second season in the senior squad.

Ireland has made 23 appearances for the Blues so far this season and told the club's website: 'It's all well worth it now to get it signed so I can concentrate on my football.

'I don't have to worry about my immediate future, I've got a long contract now and it'll set me up for a few years to progress myself and become a fixture in the side.

He added: 'It's hard being a young player coming through from the academy, you've got to be on form every day in training, as well as the games.

'You have to take that chance, you see Bradley (Wright-Phillips), Willo (Flood) and Crofty (Lee Croft) getting sold last year, so I could have been in that boat. I'm glad that I've been kept on and I'm happy here and hope to stay for as long as possible.

'It's a good time for me to get my new contract, I've been here a few years and now I'm looking ahead to the next few.'

Ireland is hoping the club can use the 3-1 victory over Fulham on Easter Monday as a springboard to ending the season on a high note.

'We've got six games left now, so we're hoping to keep up the good form, consistency and keep it going.

'Personally, I just want to keep progressing, playing better and better and finish off a full season. I want to score more goals and get more assists.'

From mcfc.co.uk:
    Blues striker Emile Mpenza has today put pen to paper on a new contract with Manchester City.

The Belgian international agreed terms on a one year deal, with the option of three further years, which would take him up to 2010.

On the signing of the 28-year-old, Stuart Pearce says: "We've been talking to Emile over the last few weeks and I thought he put in a sterling performance again today We're pleased he's committed himself to this football club.

"I've been very impressed with him as a man and as a player, the fans have also taken to him very quickly with his endeavour and his eye for a goal. The more time he spends in English football, the better he'll get and it's nice to get some contract work done.

"He's got a good CV, he's scored everywhere he's played and the deal is a no-brainer on his performances since he came here."

Finally a bit of good news. Very impressed with him so far. Has played really well since joining and ran his a**e off on Saturday. Hopefully Distin will follow suit and sign a deal.

City were the last Premiership club to sign a player since the transfer window opened. With all the politics in the boardroom it's nice to finally have some stability, even if it is Sven at the helm.

First new man in is our new numer 10, Rolando Bianchi. 18 goals in Serie A and from what I've seen on youtube he looks like a typical Inzaghi-style poacher. 8.8 million sterling is a big price tag, especially when you consider our that our last Italian striker hasn't worked out too well.

Swiss under 21 captain Gelson Fernandes is the other new face. Tipped for big things by Sven, the defensive midfielder will get his fair share of first team action this season.

Still need another four players to have a chance of even staying up in my opinion - two wingers, a centre half and a central midfielder. We have the money so here's hopin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Looks like we've made a move for Nery Castillo, it would be a great coup if we could pull it off

http://home.skysports.com/transferarticle.aspx?hlid=477199

Martin Petrov, Manuel Blasi and the wonderfully named Juan Pablo Carrizo also linked to moves to the club today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Geovanni in on a free.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/6903326.stm

Does he play in Stephen Ireland's position ?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement