Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester City Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

CHD wrote: »
    Did you think Kevin Phillips was top class when he scored 30.

lol at the way you think he's class because he is in a City shirt, if he was as good as you think he is Arsenal who are a top 4 side unlike City would have kept him. He's decent, and will frustrate you alot this year.

Don't you know its an unwritten rule of this forum to put a positive spin on every single action the club you support makes, no matter how absurd. And thats not a particular jab at City fans, its across the board. Theres so many people on here that would be brilliant spin doctors for political parties, its gas.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

I think City's main problem next season will be Mark Hughes.

JPA wrote: »
    I think City's main problem next season will be Mark Hughes.
    I'd say satisfying the numerous egoes that they've assembled in their forward line is a more pressing issue to be honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I think Citys main problem next year will be holding onto your "world class players" when ye finish out of the top 6.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

flahavaj wrote: »
    I'd say satisfying the numerous egoes that they've assembled in their forward line is a more pressing issue to be honest.

Who's job is that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Did you just selectively read what I posted? I thought he was class BEFORE he signed for us, hence my pleasure now that he has.

As for your bit about Arsenal keeping him, if Ronaldo was that good then United would have kept him, but football doesn't work like that. Money talks, both in that case and in this one. Sure Robinho plays for us FFS!
    lol if Arsenal wanted him they'd have kept him. Wenger said before any link with City that he would listen to bids. Its not about money, he is simply just a decent striker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

JPA wrote: »
    Who's job is that?

The manager's obviously. But whether Hughes or someone else is manager won't make a difference. No one could keep a bunch of pups and prima donnas happy like Robinho, Tevez, Bellamy and Adebayor.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Just gone up in Manchester apparently -

TEVEZ%20poster.jpg

:D

17072009012.jpg

City might have been better to base their Tevez poster on some argie or hammers match rather than Utds 3rd title in a row :D

426-wigan--124227862307619000.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

just a quick question to city fans, who will be 1st choice centre backs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Citeh are really signing some good players.

Options up front were really lacking last season and with a GK and very good midfield they now only need to work on the defence.

http://img.skysports.com/09/07/218x298/Emmanuel-Adebayor-Manchester-City-Signing-PA_2336097.jpg

Nice to see them looking after their ex players too....giving David Seamen and Darius Vassel jobs as bodyguards was a nice touch imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Arsenal1986

There seems to be a belief that no matter how much city strengthen this summer they will not be able to contend for the title.
    Why is this the case?
    lets say for arguments sake they get terry and lescott, surely then they have a team which rivals anyone in the league, do ye not agree?

and you can mention world class players, but how many of them are there really?
    yes liverpool have gerrard and Torres,

but lets just compare liverpool and city for a moment, (on a not too strict way)
    does the advantage gained by having gerrard and torres outweight that of City's bulk of talent on the bench where they can afford to lose players in any position and still have players come in with the same talent as the liverpool players minus the two world class names.

To illustrate this, ask yourselves this,
    what would liverpool have preferred this year, the little spark of genius added by these two or the sheer strength in depth that city will have allowing them to break down weaker teams easier (by rotating fresh players etc).

I think That Hughes has built a top top balanced side, and I do not see why they can not push to win the league.

That been said I think that Chelsea should have the balance to do it this year.

I'm genuinely shocked that you think City can win the League this year! Admittley they now have fantastic depth but I think people are getting a bit carried away with the quality they have, I think even the most biased City fans would admit their best XI is still not near as good as any of the big 4s?

They certainly are now the best team on paper in the league outside the top 4 but compare them for a second to Spurs, are they that much better than them? Bent,Keane,Defoe, Pavyluchenko isnt really that much worse than Ade,Tevez,Santa Cruz, Bellamy while Modric and Palacios is Id go as far to say better than Ireland and Barry most days. King and Woodgate are better than Citys current CBs (I know they'll probably have new ones soon) while Lennon judging on Last season's form is better than SWP. As for quality (admittley not world class) on the bench - Dawson, Gio Dos Santos, Bentley, Jenas.....

Yet no1 would for a second suggest Spurs have the remotest chance of winning the league with the current squad they have. Strange for an arsenal fan to be highlighting Spur's quality i know!
    I have no doubt City will push for 4th ,maybe 3rd even but a league run no way, not this year. Had they got Kaka and Eto instead of Bellamy and Ade the last two transfer windows maybe but now, no imo.

redzerdrog wrote: »
    just a quick question to city fans, who will be 1st choice centre backs?

Santa Cruz and Bellamy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Beau x1 wrote: »

Yeah he's fuckin shit alright.

The bitter comments from fans of other clubs just make it clear that we're gonna be a threat. They're worried, and it's bloody great. Keep them coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

I just cannot understand why Man City have bought another striker unless they're planning on offloading a few.

It's not like there's even any CL football for serious rotating. Is Mr. Sparky still making the decisions?

There really is no justice in the world when some clubs fall ass backwards into ridiculous money while others like Newcastle end up with Mike ****ing Ashley.

Anyway, whatever happens the Manchester derby shall be entertaining at least.

• Advertisement

The bitter comments from fans of other clubs just make it clear that we're gonna be a threat. They're worried, and it's bloody great. Keep them coming.

What I'm surprised at though is the lack of support from neutrals. A lot of people seemed to wish Chelsea well in title year 1. "like to see a new team win it" etc. doesn't seem to be happening for city. not that they should care but just a bit curious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

jaykay74 wrote: »
    What I'm surprised at though is the lack of support from neutrals. A lot of people seemed to wish Chelsea well in title year 1. "like to see a new team win it" etc. doesn't seem to be happening for city. not that they should care but just a bit curious.

Love that Ade Villareal goal, but that was about the only real productive thing we got outta him last year. IMO his head had been turned again this summer and we had no option but to sell. Can't see it being too difficult to replace him though. I'd like to see Man City do well. I don't wanna see ye win it, cos I want us to, but if you take points off the big boys and mix it up a bit then its better for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Neutrals hate Citys money during a reccession. As for being scared, City will more likely tear itself apart as egos clash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I don't think anyone's worried for next season as it would be too much to ask for that team to gel instantly and challenge for the league. I do believe if City beat Everton and Villa to 5th this season they will have done remarkably well with the amount of change that has taken place and then they will be nicely placed to challenge for the champions league spots the following season. I think they can challenge for the league the season after...anything sooner than that, kudos to Hughes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Neutrals in general would love to see a team like Villa or Everton break through, because it's been done through hard work etc.
    You won't find many lovers of the buy your way into the top approach that Chelsea took before you, that's life.

Can't say I agree that City's 11 is up at the level of United's, Arsenals, Liverpools or Chelseas, even if they sign two new CB's. Beyond that, their strength in depth isn't as good as people are making out.
    Good work done, but still lots more to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

City will slowly improve. It is very possible that they will break into the top 4 this season but they could likely need to sign some defenders before that happens.

Either way, they are going to score quite a few goals.

Besides the lack of defenders, the only thing that I see possibly holding them back is a lack of any clear direction. Bellamy, SWP, Barry and Santa Cruz strike me as Hughes' signings while Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho strike me as the owners signings. Has left them with a very top heavy squad anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Personally, the more good teams in the league the better. I don't even mind my team's rivals improving and challenging as long as we can still compete at the top.

I do get p1ssed off when one team buys loads of good players for their bench who otherwise would have been playing every week in the league. For example when Chelsea bought SWP - one minute he's lighting the league up and next thing he's not even getting his game.

I would say that the city squad - once it's settled - is good enough to get into the top four. I would give Hughs this season to get the team working and then next season they should be really competing. (it would be so sweet to beat liverpool and you lot to win the 10/11 title but that's a different matter ;))

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I would imagine one of the problems also being the players you have bought have recently had problems with the fans of clubs they had been at and were seen as only going to City for the Money.

Barry with Villa, Tevez with Utd, Ade with Arsenal are the type of players that non City fans wouldent mind seing flop. throw in Bellamy and 1 or 2 others and it isnt the most likable group and its this group that are expected to leapfrog Spurs, Everton, Villa etc whilst giving the top 4 proper competition so it isnt unusual that they arent getting supported by the fans of teams they are in competition with really.

atm I think people are underestimating City's potential for next season and although they arent neccesarily the most likeable bunch they have made some quality signings (and there will be more) and I am happy that they are going to shake things up this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭DenMan

I don't see Bellamy staying at City tbh (and I'm an Arsenal fan). They won't progress much with him. He could be gone in Jan.

Besides the lack of defenders, the only thing that I see possibly holding them back is a lack of any clear direction. Bellamy, SWP, Barry and Santa Cruz strike me as Hughes' signings while Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho strike me as the owners signings. Has left them with a very top heavy squad anyway.
    Wasn't there talk that Hughs agreed to take on one prestigious signing a season, or something like that?

Either way i don't think that they are badly out of shape personal wise at the moment (except maybe the Brazilian influence being negative). I look at it like this - Ade and Tevez make a good first choice pair with Bellamy and RSC as good back up. Robinho on the left wing can probably add consistancy to his undoubted talent. Ireland a definite starter. and the rest fighting for the two remaining midfield slots.

If they go out and buy another big name attacker next summer then i'd be questioning their direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Pro. F wrote: »
    Wasn't there talk that Hughs agreed to take on one prestigious signing a season, or something like that?

Am not sure to be honest..
    Either way i don't think that they are badly out of shape personal wise at the moment (except maybe the Brazilian influence being negative). I look at it like this - Ade and Tevez make a good first choice pair with Bellamy and RSC as good back up. Robinho on the left wing can probably add consistancy to his undoubted talent. Ireland a definite starter. and the rest fighting for the two remaining midfield slots.

It will certainly be interesting to see what system they employ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

If they go out and buy another big name attacker next summer then i'd be questioning their direction.

17mil for a back up? Hughes likes him so i can see him getting game time for sure with maybe Tevez pushed to a more AM position as a result of his work rate

Money is no object so it doesn't really matter how much RSC cost. Maybe he will be first choice but it would be a massive mistake to make Tevez anything other than a striker imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

mike65 wrote: »
    As for being scared, City will more likely tear itself apart as egos clash.
    How is this any more a danger than at other clubs?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Got a good LOL from this comment, cheers.

I hope you's challenge, would be great. Just its very unlikely it will happen.

Won't be long til your calling for Hughes' head i bet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

How is this any more a danger than at other clubs?

Because of the motives the likes of Barry and Tevez and had for moving there. Players there for the money doesnt create a team spirit and pride

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Is Hughes actually behind all these signings or is he just a puppet manager?

And how much time will he be given?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,747 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I can understand why Arsenal fans have a go at Ade personally, he does seem a bit of a loonbag.

But having a go at his play is stupid, for me he is up there with the best strikers in the world. If you consider, Torres/Villa/Ibra are worth around the 50 million mark, then 25 million for this guy is a steal IMO.

I was in a pub in Spain when that Villareal match was on, there were Arse supporters over from London and they were giving Ade dogs abuse, especially one particular genius, when he scored that wonder equaliser I turned from the United match, pointed and belly laughed.

Like I said Ade is a loonbag and probably an unlikeable chap, but he is excellent to say otherwise is naive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

ecoli wrote: »
    Because of the motives the likes of Barry and Tevez and had for moving there. Players there for the money doesnt create a team spirit and pride

I keep thinking that about Ronaldo's 80+million move to Real, it's bound to fail:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Not sure if it was posted before
    Noel Gallagher: The Exclusive Q and A
    Posted 20/07/09 12:07
    EmailPrintSave

You probably know by now what he thinks about John Terry, but there's more - he's absolutely loving this new Citeh era, doesn't care how much they want to pay players and loves Stephen Ireland...

This is a mental time to be a City fan. Do you ever wish you were back in the days of Lee Bradbury and Shaun Goater?
    No. I'm absolutely loving it, and if you ask 99.9% of City fans they would say the same. I'm sick of supporting loveable, affable City - f*** that, we want the best players in the world, playing the best football in the world in the best stadium in the world, owned by the richest people in the world.

There's a funny English attitude where almost overnight, attitudes change. I've lived in London for 15 years and every time I got in a black cab they've said, "Oh you're a City fan, we love City," and now they all think we're arrogant with ideas above our station. It's a funny English attitude towards success and money.

I'm just happy that the owners have followed through. They said they would spend money and they have done. And this is clearly not a one-season thing - you don't get players like that to sign unless you promise them more to come next season and the season after that.

Is there no part of you worried about paying someone £200,000 a week?
    If the club was a PLC and it was my money being spent on wages then yes, I'd be mighty p***ed off. But it's not my money, it's not your money, and what right has anyone to tell anyone what to spend their money on? As City fans we're absolutely f***ing loving it.

What p***es me off though is that everything is now about the money. I read in the paper the other day that Emmanuel Adebayor is joining in a £65m deal. Well, he's not is he? But because it's City they've got to add up all the wages and make it look more obscene. Nobody ever discusses how much Ronaldo cost Manchester United like that.

What makes me smile is that on the day Carlos Tevez joined I was watching on Sky and some lad was saying that all his life City had been winning nothing and all his United-supporting mates had ripped the p*** out of him. He said it was the best day of his life when Tevez signed. Now that's f***ing priceless.

So which signing has excited you the most?
    Well, I was actually staggered after Shay Given signed because I thought he was the best goalkeeper in the Premier League. Then it was Gareth Barry and I thought that was a masterstroke because he's that rarest of things - a left-sided defensive midfielder.

I suppose Tevez is the one though because you know you'll get 100% out of him for 90 minutes, like Kevin Keegan or someone like that. I don't care what we pay him if he puts in the effort.

But whoever we sign, they won't come close to Stephen Ireland for me. I think he's f***ing brilliant.

So would you want John Terry?
    No. I don't like John Terry and I never have. He's got funny eyes and he's a cry baby. He's also a Cockney and he'd absolutely be coming just for the money.

And I hope the Adebayor deal falls through. I have always had a great dislike for Adebayor. I don't like all that silly dancing by the corner flag - I prefer a swift handshake and back to the game. We've got Roque Santa Cruz who can do a job in the same position.

No, I don't want Terry, I'd rather have Joleon Lescott. I think it's important to buy someone experienced in the Premier League at centre-half. You don't want to be messing around with a couple of Italians there. We've been linked with Matty Upson as well and I'd take either of those two, or preferably both.

Listen to me saying I'd take Lescott or Upson - 18 months ago the only thing I was hoping for was a decent kit.

What can you achieve this season?
    I think with no European commitments we can go all out in the Premier League. I don't think we can challenge for the title but I expect us to finish between fourth and sixth. I think if Mark Hughes can't pull this off, then he's only got himself to blame.

Do you think he's the man to take City forward?
    Who knows? I can't help thinking that they're building a squad to go to someone else and offer them the job. And when that happens I think they should go straight to Jose Mourinho, and then to Guus Hiddink if Jose doesn't want the job.

The best thing is that the two most exciting clubs in world football at the moment are Man City and Real Madrid - everybody is watching to see what we're going to do next. That's absolutely f***ing brilliant.

There's a load of sh**e written about how clubs like ours survive when the money runs out or whatever, but what does it matter? I've supported the club since I was four years old and I'll still be supporting them if they're in the Conference. I say just enjoy it while it lasts and have a ball
    http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,16290_5444677,00.html

All good until this -
    And I hope the Adebayor deal falls through. I have always had a great dislike for Adebayor. I don't like all that silly dancing by the corner flag - I prefer a swift handshake and back to the game. We've got Roque Santa Cruz who can do a job in the same position.

Ridiculous reason to not want a footballer, especially when he was probably cheering and lolling at the Corradi/Barton celebration like the rest of us.

Wonder if he'll be standing arms folded in muted protest at each of the 15-20 goals Adebayor is capable of banging in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

ecoli wrote: »

I think it's safe to say that players move clubs for one or more of 5 reasons

1) money i.e how much they earn
    2) match day playing opportunity i.e. better chance of first team action
    3) professional ambition i.e the clubs ambition/status/ability to win trophies
    4) personalities i.e. manager/other players/other "big names"
    5) lifestyle i.e. the city, the weather, proximity to their home town etc

While in many blinkered fans fantasy worlds it seems that 3 is the one and only reason anyone should bother moving clubs, and even then if they do it from a club they are worshipped at the reason is very conviently switched to 1, i think all the above come into play

If there's other reasons not covered by the above I can't think of them. Your assertion that the only reason is money is totally speculative, when City easily offer 1+2+3 (and arguably 4) to all their recent recruits.

Feel free to blanket everyone with the "they went to city its just about money" brush - I'm happy to laugh at the lack of insight it exhibits.

Elano being linked with a loan move to FC Cologne at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

So why have City decided to travel to Spain for a friendly right in the middle of two important league games?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8164959.stm

• Advertisement

Daysha wrote: »
    So why have City decided to travel to Spain for a friendly right in the middle of two important league games?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8164959.stm

In search of the coveted Joan Gamper Trophy no doubt...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article6724500.ece
    Manchester City are to play a friendly match against Barcelona at the Nou Camp on August 19, four days after the beginning of the new Premier League season.
    City were originally due to play a home match against Everton the same night, but David Moyes's team will be otherwise engaged, playing a Europa League qualifying match.
    So instead of resting after their opening League fixture - away to Blackburn Rovers on Saturday August 15 - City will fly to Spain to compete against the reigning European Champions for the Joan Gamper Trophy, an annual gala affair first held in 1966 in honour of Barca's late chairman and founding player, returning to face Wolverhampton Wanderers at the City of Manchester Stadium on Saturday 22.

Unveiled our latest signing today and he's already met up with the rest of the squad -

squad_with_nelson_mandela.ashx?as=0&dmc=0&h=450&thn=0&w=800
    Mr Mandela met the squad individually and was delighted to be presented with a City shirt with "Mandela 91" on the back to mark his 91st birthday, which fell last Saturday. The lads then surprised him with a rendition of 'happy birthday'!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Unveiled our latest signing today and he's already met up with the rest of the squad -

squad_with_nelson_mandela.ashx?as=0&dmc=0&h=450&thn=0&w=800

:pac:

Ireland always reminds me of a hyperactive kid who cannot sit still and is looking for something to chase after. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Neeeeeeeeeever mind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Is it just me or is Dunne's tattoo on his right arm getting bigger every time you see it? I'm sure his shirt sleeve used to cover the full thing.

Adebayor meanwhile seems to be checking out Dunner's arse.:pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe its because he is bald and slight but Ireland reminds me of Moby. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

For anyone interested the new home shirt is in Elvery's, Dundrum for €60. Looks great but too like my retro for me to part with the hard earned. Junior Brayblue got his and is now happy out though. There were about 10 left in different sizes at 7.30 Thursday. Despite my best efforts I haven't seen it anywhere else other than online so it might be worth a punt (although it is cheaper from the club).

On another note I spotted someone old enough to know better getting "Tevez 32" printed on the back of last season's shirt. WTF??..

It's started:mad::mad:

It's all going to end in tears:(:(

update..I succumbed-a class piece of kit though

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Is it just me or is Dunne's tattoo on his right arm getting bigger every time you see it? I'm sure his shirt sleeve used to cover the full thing.

That's his left arm.

Some pics of training in South Africa -

89237471.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193334E6B5204AF254CAF7618943DB8C9BBE30A760B0D811297

89237176.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193334E6B5204AF254CFF6A66F7E7DC8C11E30A760B0D811297

89237337.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193334E6B5204AF254C58F1BFF6F8366947E30A760B0D811297

89237159.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193334E6B5204AF254C10F1FB47DB7D43A1E30A760B0D811297

The boys look very happy and the new gear looks quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭bigstar

brayblue24 wrote: »
    For anyone interested the new home shirt is in Elvery's, Dundrum for €60. Looks great but too like my retro for me to part with the hard earned. Junior Brayblue got his and is now happy out though. There were about 10 left in different sizes at 7.30 Thursday. Despite my best efforts I haven't seen it anywhere else other than online so it might be worth a punt (although it is cheaper from the club).

On another note I spotted someone old enough to know better getting "Tevez 32" printed on the back of last season's shirt. WTF??..

It's started:mad::mad:

It's all going to end in tears:(:(

cheers im going to try get one today, nicest jersey for a while.

i wonder if therell be a few more blue jerseys floating around now, its gonna be a weird few years.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement