Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester City Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

1464748495052»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

great news......the summer just got interesting again!!!:)

Who else are we being seriously linked to, does anyone know??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

great news......the summer just got interesting again!!!:)

Who else are we being seriously linked to, does anyone know??

Milner, Ya Ya Toure, Dzeko?? Prob the most serious links so far

Milner, Ya Ya Toure, Dzeko?? Prob the most serious links so far

Thanks JR99, head like a sieve. Jeez, next year should be great if we can get the guys we want:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

If we do sign Yaya I would fully expect him to play in the centre but pushed more forward,with De Jong holding and Silva right and AJ left,or Barry playing on the left of centre if you get me.

I swear to god if he gets rid of Nigel or drops him to the bench,I'm gonna write Mancini a strongly worded letter!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I never truly believed City could be a powerful force in the Premier League until now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Opinion's on this bad boy.

Prefer it to last years myself..

6xyays.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

^^^ 100% manc.:D absolutely

Opinion's on this bad boy.

Prefer it to last years myself..

6xyays.jpg

Love it.......
    Reminds me of the year where there was a thin white stripe running down thru the shirt!!!!
    Really nice

Altho', I must say this away one I loved
    57bfc3cd310402c716e9639d83709be1.image.300x300.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The new shirt is nowhere near as nice as last year's. A least then we had our own style, this new one is just he England away shirt.

The changes aren't drastic enough to justify a new shirt after just one season when both the supplier and sponsor are the same.

To top it all off, the black is finished with as well so that's two of our nicest shirts ever binned after 12 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

Im always going to prefer the ones from way back when, some of the retro kits being sold now. I never liked the new crest since we were made change it. its big and kid of ugly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement