Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Simulation Game!

Options
  • 08-01-2007 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

I came accross this game a few months ago and got really stuck into it, it's a pile of laughs, totally free and basically we're now trying to get more people involved to make it more fun.

Click

It's an airline operations simulation, same as Airline Tycoon basically. You manage your own virtual airline, staring with cash of €5m and one aircraft. You then work your way up the ranks to become a virtual Ryanair, so to speak (anybody with aspirations to end up buying a taxi plate to get to work faster will be at home here :)).

It's addictive once you start and great fun...well worth a go, and also recently reset so perfectly playable. The website is basic but under construction but that dosen't take away from the addictiveness.

If mods think this leaning unsuitably towards advertising let me know and i'll delete it.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Bananna man

I'll give it a go, i was thinking about making a game like this myself but looks like people are already doing it. Dos it take much time to play? Too many other things to be doing as well!!

Ok im signed up, any tips before i blow all my cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Make sure she will be there the next morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

Does it take while to get the confirmation emaiL???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Get yourself a couple of cheap gates with and set up some short routes with no competition, make sure you use all the hours available on the Fokker.
    wrote:
    Does it take while to get the confirmation emaiL???

It could take a couple of days as there's only one guy approving new members atm. Although when I registred I'm pretty sure I could start playing staright away without an email...odd...

• Advertisement

There is no confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Didn't think so, although there's aways some minor changes he likes to make such as this from time to time ;)
    Banana man wrote:
    i was thinking about making a game like this myself but looks like people are already doing it.

Interested in helping? Mainly php coding involved...pm if you are.

Advertisement