Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What is my car worth?

Options
  • 08-01-2007 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

I'm moved to NZ back in Nov. Didn't know how long I would stay so left my car at my parents house.
    The thing is, I might be going to America for a few months in the summer. So no point letting my car sit.

It is a '00 Nissan Primera 1.6, 134k on the clock, NCT until '08 and a small dent on the passanger front wing. A shopping trolly hit it :mad:

Bought the car from my parents last Feb for E3k. Checked with the local Nissan garage and seemed to think it was a decent price.

So do you think I could get for the car if my parents put it up for a private sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭WildWater

Check carzone.ie for similar prices but keep in mind that the prices tend to be over inflated.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

If I had 50k less on the clock it could possibly be worth e2k more :(
    Looks like all I can get for it is e2.5-3k. Ok considering what I paid for it last year.

Advertisement