Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New "Construction & Self Building & Architecture & Planning" board

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Victor wrote:
    Construction & Self Building & Architecture & Planning

Henceforth, "If I did all the plumbing and plasterwork myself, how much would it cost ..." type questions are banned. :)

Is this were we post how long is a piece of string from now on?

How long is this up and running? Just notice a lot of posts that I would have replied to here but forgot all about them as they were moved

• Registered Users Posts: 78,397 ✭✭✭✭Victor

All of 3.5 days old. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055036291

I moved a bunch of relevant posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Victor wrote:
    Construction & Self Building & Architecture & Planning

Henceforth, "If I did all the plumbing and plasterwork myself, how much would it cost ..." type questions are banned. :)

banned? how about such questions are not appropiate in this forum any more and will be moved to the new forum and as we get used to new forum we'll figure out together where the boundaries are but as always one expects new and old users to look around to find the appropiate forum first?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

banned? how about such questions are not appropiate in this forum any more and will be moved to the new forum and as we get used to new forum we'll figure out together where the boundaries are but as always one expects new and old users to look around to find the appropiate forum first?

I think the smiley was tongue and cheek

Advertisement