Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much will it cost???

Options
  • 11-10-2007 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Has Social Distancing Driven You Mad Yet? 208 votes

Yes
    0%
    Yes
    0%
    Maybe A Little Bit
    5%
    mobbyLia_liaspartacus93WishoxAtlantic DawnQuacksterwawamanjippo nolanArghusweadickOberkon 11 votes
    Maybe A Little Bit
    5%
    mobbyLia_liaspartacus93WishoxAtlantic DawnQuacksterwawamanjippo nolanArghusweadickOberkon 11 votes
    Not At All
    13%
    Hotblack Desiatoseabluecolly10redarmygypsy79cavan4sammadmaggiericerojohnayosheroman01Say Your NumbermattsermorebarnLarbre34cruaisWhitters22Skid XbluedollAmberGoldSamsarah 29 votes
    Not At All
    13%
    Hotblack Desiatoseabluecolly10redarmygypsy79cavan4sammadmaggiericerojohnayosheroman01Say Your NumbermattsermorebarnLarbre34cruaisWhitters22Skid XbluedollAmberGoldSamsarah 29 votes
    I Was Always Mad
    20%
    xabiSam Haindeisedevilyoucancallmealjos28deisemummitsubishi1philboyComhrámurpho999JDMC2IrishHomerriddlesOl' Donieinajockstrawdog[Deleted User]The Dark Knighttwirlagigsully123 42 votes
    I Was Always Mad
    20%
    xabiSam Haindeisedevilyoucancallmealjos28deisemummitsubishi1philboyComhrámurpho999JDMC2IrishHomerriddlesOl' Donieinajockstrawdog[Deleted User]The Dark Knighttwirlagigsully123 42 votes
    I'll Go Mad If The Comp Winner Comes From Cork
    10%
    ednwirelandStrummscorcaigh07fryupITDeptlukesmomFiolinajk23Steve Fstatesavermooseknunklemad_man4[Deleted User]Charles BabbageBuboBubos7ryf3925pivugRealtaiaroussiKevRossigeneralgerry 22 votes
    I'll Go Mad If The Comp Winner Comes From Cork
    10%
    ednwirelandStrummscorcaigh07fryupITDeptlukesmomFiolinajk23Steve Fstatesavermooseknunklemad_man4[Deleted User]Charles BabbageBuboBubos7ryf3925pivugRealtaiaroussiKevRossigeneralgerry 22 votes

Advertisement