Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where in cork

Options
  • 08-01-2007 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

i duno where to post this thread so move me if u want but i am just wonderin if anyone out there knows where can i go in cork city to get some clothes fixed, i.e. jeans
    thanks lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭haz

fly747ie wrote:
    i duno where to post this thread so move me if u want but i am just wonderin if anyone out there knows where can i go in cork city to get some clothes fixed, i.e. jeans
    thanks lads

The Singer Centre at the corner of Washington Street / Grand Parade does tailoring repairs. Hickeys for Fabrics in the Savoy Centre have names of seamstresses. Most dry cleaners do mending, shortening and turn-ups. I've seen some places saying they do sewing - on Shandon Street and Kyle Street (off the Coal Quay corner). Best of all get a mending kit and matching thread from Hickeys and do it yourself, it really is a useful thing to be able to fix clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 fly747ie

thanks haz
    i appreciate your help

Advertisement