Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lian-LI Case

Options
  • 08-01-2007 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy a Lian-li case, seems komplett have stopped stocking them!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,673 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

overclockers.co.uk do them, overclock.co.uk as well I think.

Though I ordered one over christmas from ocers.co.uk, and they sent me the wrong case (an Antec Fusion HTPC case that can only take mAtx boards). Now the wrong case is worth more than twice as much as the case I wanted, but was useless to us. When I rang them, they told me that they couldn't pick up the item as Ireland was a foreign country, and also that they wouldn't send out the correct item in the mean time, meaning, we've had to pay to send it back to them, when they receive it, then they will send out the correct case, and then we can claim the money back from them for the cost of the courier.

You'd think they'd be able to pick up the item themselves, or at least have the good will to send out the correct item in the meantime, as it is, we'll have the case three/four weeks, and have the hassle of getting money back off them, because they made a mistake. Anyway, rant over. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Kustom PC's also stock a good selection of Lian Li cases as well in the case\aluminium section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

PC-Look have a good selection...HERE

Advertisement